my guitar has recently broke. it was an old guitar anyways, but i am still only a beginer and dont want to spend a bomb on a new guitar. so i have been looking at westfield guitars and guitars like that.

can you guys give me any guitars or companys that arent that expensive but are also good guitars.

by the way i am from the UK.

thanks
squire etc. there are so many different begginer model guitars out there. You may wanna take a look at this: http://www.2ndstringguitars.com/Electrics.html, squire and epiphone and many more factory seconds, great beginner guitars. And if you want make them awesome you should take a visit into the GB&C and customise your guitar into a beast
Quote by lul
epiphone

Custom and up. Also Agile guitars are really favored here. My old Jay Turser SG copy feels rather good though all the electronics are sh*t. Fender MIMs are also wonderful, but with all budget guitars you have to really search for those gems.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by ginjaninja
You get what you pay for.

To a certain degree. My Epi Les Paul Custom feels way better than other guitars within the same range. I also like its darker sound when compared to Gibsons. My Tele MIM feels even better than that despite that i only paid $275 for it used. Actually... The Virtuoso once played it and preferred its feel over his Schecter C-1 Classic if i'm not mistaken. My Laguna acoustic/electric felt much better and left me closer to the tone i wanted when i compared it with other guitars in the same price range and even higher.

The main thing with these guitars is that you have to really search for them.

Oh... and on Epi's... Standard and up (sorry, i said customs).
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
i have a bc rich sounds cool as hell
but if you want some cheap guitars try a ibanez grg170dx or the lower model kinda whichs name i cannot remember
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by zhilla
I'd probably go second hand - how much do you have to spend?

erm. 100 - 150/200 GBP
Quote by padgea7x
i have a bc rich sounds cool as hell
but if you want some cheap guitars try a ibanez grg170dx or the lower model kinda whichs name i cannot remember

I dont really like bc rich guitars...but I once played a "V" and I havent been able
to find it online anywhere. It was one of the best guitars i ever touched. The stock
pickups were even hot as $#!T!!

Id go Agile.
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
Look into Vintage guitar. You might like their V100 model.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Vintage guitars are awesome so +1 to hminh87.
Cort Guitars are also excellent.
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
GuitarMart has some good deals on used, ex-demo etc guitars at under £100 but be careful. There seems to be no advertising standards and I saw a 'genuine' GIBSUN for £550.

Otherwise I'd go with the little Cort X2 for £179 at www.guitars.co.uk
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Vintage since your in the UK.
it's all just coming back