"India has placed a number of its major airports on high alert after receiving threats that planes may be hijacked imminently."

discuss.

LINK
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Last edited by bucketmark at Dec 4, 2008,
S*t. I hope nothing happens on my grandpa's flight (he's flying from Chennai to Calcutta next week). Sounds like I don't care about anything else, but if it's someone closer to you it feels worse.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
I hope he will have a quiet and safe flight.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
I don't, I hope he has a noisy and safe flight! He can play twister with the cabin crew.
Quote by shadow__666
S*t. I hope nothing happens on my grandpa's flight (he's flying from Chennai to Calcutta next week). Sounds like I don't care about anything else, but if it's someone closer to you it feels worse.

I can well believe that it does. I've never been in your situation, so I can't begin to understand what it feels like, but I hope he's safe.

Hopefully they'll be able to stop anything from happening, if it does happen.
I doubt there will be hijackings, if terrorists really planned on doing it they wouldn't have told anyone ahead of time.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I doubt there will be hijackings, if terrorists really planned on doing it they wouldn't have told anyone ahead of time.

Exactly, it's just scare-mongering.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
yeah lets be scared of things

ooohhhh terrorists
they're under the bed
they're all in yer head
Quote by vocoderboy
yeah lets be scared of things

ooohhhh terrorists
they're under the bed
they're all in yer head

Yeah, 'cause the ones the other day were all in our heads...

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Sucks. Hope stuff doesn't happen. Probably just talk. Clearly terrorism's pretty effective if people freak out about everything though.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
nasty business, but + 1 to the just talk comment and also the reasoning behind terrorist scaremongering. intelligent answer
Gibson SG
Ibanez RGR420ex
Marshall JTM30
Slash SW95 Crybaby
Boss DS1/DD7
Digitech Bad Monkey

this must be one of the most mature threads in The Pit i've seen nowadays everything is done with computers so it's easy to attack pretty much anything no matter where you are
Quote by metacarpi
I get called a slut all the time, and I'm a dude.

Lets keep it alive then
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.