so what do you guys think of this guitar??

im seriously lookin at it....how does it do for metal tones? or i could always replace the pups....
Actually... that looks very nice. It's supposed to have a thin neck so that's good for you. I'm not quite sure on the pickups and the overall built-quality but it's worth a look.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
well after a quick google search wow thats one good looking guitar. I think its got a straty sound (bluesy) but it has mini humbuckers so they could be easilly removed for metal minis but I'm not to sure how many metal mini humbuckers there are out there, so i guess if you wanted to you could get blocks of wood, fill the pickup cavities and then route for humbuckers, but you dont want to ruin a vintage guitar.
Quote by guitarcam123
well after a quick google search wow thats one good looking guitar. I think its got a straty sound (bluesy) but it has mini humbuckers so they could be easilly removed for metal minis but I'm not to sure how many metal mini humbuckers there are out there, so i guess if you wanted to you could get blocks of wood, fill the pickup cavities and then route for humbuckers, but you dont want to ruin a vintage guitar.

Really? I was looking up the specs on gc's website and it says it's got alnico humbucker. Well, at least not the new limited edition ones. You might've looked up at the old 70's ones which are pretty much collectible items.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
The new model has a mahogany body, set mahogony neck, and dual humbuckers, so it probably won't sound straty at all
Quote by guitarockstar99
yea i could always put emg hz's in it....(i hate active)

id look into sd's before emg hz's
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Quote by alternitivebass
id look into sd's before emg hz's

I'd look into Bareknuckles or Rockmonkeys or even DiMarzios before SDs.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I have been looking at the Willshire as an expensive travel guitar. I found them for $249 i think they are well worth that price. Although i have never even touched one. Let alone played one. Guitar center needs to get more guitars like this one in stock!