So i' in a band no-name or i think the name now is rebels of the night.we started like a year ago. nD we're all around 13(i'm 14) we're from england and we're all over he place. we'd like to be metal but i guss we're not worthy
We have two guitarists me nd syn_a7x
bassist-xsquishiex
and a drummer who i thought was a singer but oh well
so if you want to listen to the music(btw this is just me playin the lead lines to a song that ONLY me and the bassist made nd we dint reaaly think much while makin it and it was made like4-6 months back or summat)
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/padgea7x/skills/398055/
this is an intro riff sam made and is usin it for the band and himself(note i got bored at the end nd messed up i find the intro boring)
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/padgea7x/music/all/play456658
and finally this is our drummer singing if you think he can sing tell me or if not tell aswell please
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/padgea7x/music/all/play465833
thanks
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Wow...your story sounds a lot like me and my "bands" story. I think at the age of 13 it's more of a just a group then an actual band. I'm lead guitar and my friend is rhythm but we both love a7x so yeah...We have a drummer that has never shown up and a singer who sings in the most monotone voice you can imagine. So don't feel like your the worst band ever.

Riff number 2 was awesome. What would be really good, is to just have your drummer hit the bass pedal every beat. add some feeling to it.

Riff 3 The singing was just meh but I mean no music behind him or anything. I suck at singing but if you give me a guitar and my "band" behind me I can belt out an Offspring vocal you wouldn't believe.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
I dont mind it but its like i barely get to do aythin i want like sam/syn_a7x he ALWAYS edits my riffs when i dont change his riffs whatsover even when some of them are crap(no offense if u read this)
And we barely practise
and alot of things happen to this "band" and as you say ba mitchel it's kinda like a group
i mean this was meant for fun but really
its no fun at all
Like we hav a go at each other quite abit aswell

Leave and start elsewhere then?
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
Leave and start elsewhere then?

I cant i live where its overly populated with chavs and very few people like the music i like
nd those who do are too busy with their own bands
Nd i enjoy playin with squish(bassist)
the drummers all right
sam...no comment

i used to be in a band from the age of 13 playing guns n roses songs. we gigged outiside school and we supported some quite well known bands in our area. at 13 (14) u will try and make it work, try to take it serious like i did but tbh people around you will either not wanna do that and be put off by it or they wont tell you and they will linger and not do anything. its not untill ur 17/18 u will start to think more clearly of your horizons. altho you will be thinkin bout it all the time till you are at this age.
my advise for you is the more bands u get in that gig, play to an audience then the more experience you get which lessons cant teach you. this will show on stage and when ur older you will get more chances to play with more proffesional people as your experience will show and u will be confident.....anyway back to my dinner.
Two things are infinite : the universe and human stupidity; I’m not sure about the universe
I think you guys are just too young and immature (no offence intended) to make it completely serious. It'll be better to leave it until you're done with your GCSEs so you can focus more on it and dedicate more time to it, and also decide if it's really what you wanna do
There's nothing stopping you from being serious about it at your age, but it doesn;t seem like it'll happen, so I suggest not setting your heart on it for at least a couple more years
ohai little sig.
I've often found in life that if you're doing something that doesn't feel natural or you aren't comfortable in or just feels like a mistake, it probably is and you shouldn't do it.

If you're in a band that you don't have fun in or don't enjoy the songs etc, you need to ditch it and move on. 13 is mighty young so you've got plenty of time to start new bands, don't get hung up on just one unless it starts paying rent, know what I mean?
Soul Collector of the BassMilitia PM Dinkydaisy

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

You should've used the Pythagorean Theorem, BITCH

BLALLALALASSISSIS *shank*
thanks for all the advice but i'll sick to it for a while
what'do you think of this guys version of liams/drummer song i think its meh
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/padgea7x/music/all/play479829

AHAHAHA, give him CPR i think he`s choking

thats bad, Liams version is bad but so much better then whatever that last one was.

i know you pain with your band, it`s the same with my band... just talk to sam, really tell him what you like and don`t like, have a band meeting and pick a day that you guys practice and have fun with it too, trade up instruments just for the hell of it and laugh at how bad it sounds, my band does that sometimes just to have fun.

A band will either bring you guys closer togher or break you apart, thats just the way it is.
Yo'
Dont listen to what other people are saying..
''Only 13 and immature'' & shizz
Even the most craptacular of recordings are SOMETHING
Im 15 and Only just breaking through gigs, and I started joining bands at 12.
Like the Words of AC/DC.. Its a long way to the Top.. If you wanna rock 'n' roll..

Id be proud of the recordings you have, you got together your most committed members, Jammed aLil' and Recorded.

I Mean.. If no one else is proud of you
Be proud of yourself.
Nice one (Y)
^^ he`s got it pretty much dead on

it`s a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll LOL thats so true

whatever you do don`t stop, if you love music and have a passion for guitar do not stop doing it.