Poll: And it's ......... by a nose!
Poll Options
View poll results: And it's ......... by a nose!
seventh_angel
3 8%
kdownes
3 8%
culex-knight
9 23%
SilenceEvolves
7 18%
DigUpHerBones
3 8%
jiminizzle
5 13%
#1 synth
1 3%
NGD1313
6 15%
ottoavist
3 8%
Voters: 40.
This is not a pipe
in my mind it was either culex or jiminizzle. I voted for culex, but I definitely think jiminizzle deserves to win as well. you should make this a multiple choice poll!
Quote by SilenceEvolves
in my mind it was either culex or jiminizzle. I voted for culex, but I definitely think jiminizzle deserves to win as well. you should make this a multiple choice poll!

Corey you have the most awful ideas regarding WoTM.
This is not a pipe
jiminizzle. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it... don't choke and die.
There's a lot of serious talent here. But, his spark ignited more gas lines than others.
I don't want it to end that way either, but there's no point forcing someone to vote for someone just to have one winner, especially when they don't want to select them. I know you're only having a laugh, but still.
I really, really hope it ends in a four way tie. In fact, I hope it ends in a eight way tie. Do it to spite the naysayers, I say!
Quote by #1 synth
^all but one person would win...

awesome!

You wouldn't think it was awesome when I told you who I thought the one person who shouldn't win would be!

After skimming pieces I've read before and reading the pieces I'd missed; it came down to kdownes, jimi, and culex.

Andalucia was hands down my favorite piece of the month; the other two were quite good... but just didn't impact me on as high of a level.

Culex; The first two listed were fantastic. I just didn't get into All Hallows though. While I feel all three of you are more than deserving of the award this month... it just missed me on that last one; and missed bad.

kdownes was the loan person this month that every piece really caught and held my attention. He didn't have the single stand out piece that both Jimi (andalucia) and Culex (sir saint) had... but each piece was consistently above average. Thus, I feel he had a more deserving month.
I agree about kdownes: I reckon he was the best at keeping your attention and happiness when reading each of the works, not just one or two.
But, it felt to me like Jimi was the better this month. He just soared, and I'm looking for something that hits me once and leaves me dead, not something that stabs me with an ice pick in the foot and then stitches me back up.
flattered to even be in the race on this one, but, in my mind, this month belonged to jimi and culex. jimi gets my vote just barely.