Right now, I am sitting here in my 9 AM Chemistry 2 class, awaiting to take a quiz at the end of the class period. I am in a complete state of shock and I have no idea what I'm even doing here. I didn't study or anything; but just before I got up this morning, I received a phone call from my mother telling me that my uncle just passed away in the hospital earlier this morning and that the rest of my family is a wreak. I haven't cried (yet..), but I don't know what to make of myself right now. I'm shaking and my stomach is in knots. I want to cry, but no tears fall. I guess it might be due to the fact that this is the THIRD time in 2 years where I have lost a close relative. Last year, I lost my dad and my aunt. I have still yet to figure out how I'm still here, functioning and still sane. Yes, people lose others everyday, but I think I'm to my breaking point; and I just had to say something to someone, and thats why I'm here in the Pit. I just had to say something to someone because I knew if I kept it bottled in, I'd probably lose my mind. I'm not asking for sympathy, just guidance and/or to see if anyone has been through this much in such little time.

And, I know, sitting here in class isn't doing me any good right now, especially when I know I'm going to fail my quiz.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Tell your teacher you have to go, theres no way your in any shape to take a test
My condolences Talia.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I remember when my grandad died a few years ago, i didn't cry. Then at the funeral it hit me like a ton of bricks; bawled my eyes out.
If you're still sitting there to take a test you're doing the wrong thing. Just leave. Tell the teacher what happened and go home really.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
My condolences, but dont sit there, your teacher will understand. Tell her what happened privately then go home.
Quote by JackalUK
Tell your teacher you have to go, theres no way your in any shape to take a test

Yeah, the teacher will understand, for sure.

My condolences, I'm sorry for your loss.

R.I.P.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Yeah, you need to leave. Failing a quiz isn't going to help your mood right now. It would be better for you to go home and collect yourself first.

We all lose people we love. It's hard. You need to keep your head screwed on and not make it any harder on yourself than it has to be. Mourning/grieving is an important part of humanity, you need to take your time and get through one thing at a time.
-Rudy

Quote by blackthought
Sometimes it's best to prepare for the worst possible eventuality... sex with Bill Murray.
Quote by DukeDeRox
I'm as shallow as a dry lake bed.
Quote by kuronity
'twas a pleasant kill

Dude, not cool.

Talia. Go home, be with your family. They're more important right now.
My condolences to you and your family. I'd take the advice you've been given and go home...sitting at school is not going to help your situation.
Quote by kuronity
'twas a pleasant kill

Tyst med dig.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
When my grand father died i was allowed to leave school and was excused from all work that day

Just go home

you get a hug too

*hug*
uhhhhh

Quote by Spaceman_Spiff
I remembered the time I was so blazed I got a boner looking at a muffin.

Quote by Kensai
I like my ramen noodles like I like my women: Devoid of any taste lying lifeless in a body of water.

Thats how every man likes his women
Take the week off imo. Also sorry for your loss.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
It just sucks, you can't really take a week off in college; especially since next week is finals week.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Awwww. Here, have some tea:

....and a shoulder to cry on.

(It's kinda bruised, but it's all I could find).

Hope it helps. If you need to talk, give me a PM.

Edit: I'd bring it myself, but I'm in class right now.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Last edited by black007hawk2 at Dec 4, 2008,
My condolences Talia. You should just ask to leave, I think it's a proper reason.

Quote by NielsWho
My condolences Talia. You should just ask to leave, I think it's a proper reason.

Yeah, I think your professors would understand. Take the rest of the day off, you need it.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!