So yeah, I do not own a 7 stringer yet and most of Nevermore's songs are amazingly hard...
Do you guys have any ideas?
Besides there early stuff the only two i can think of is Psalms of Lydia and Dreaming Neon Black...

Dreaming Neon Black is easier out of the two...
a lot of there older stuff is 6 string.

If you don't want to play the solos just tune your 6 string down to a 7 string minus the 1st string, thats what I did when I first started to learn how to play nevermore stuff, I found back then that Loomis' riffs were pretty hard to play (the riff from "born" for example, the verse riff and pretty much everything else lol) so I tuned my 6 string to that of a 7 and didn't even bother w/ the solos and stuff, first I learned how to play the rhythm parts, once I'd done that I went out and bought a 7 string to learn the solos and play rhythm too.

Here are some songs you should check out that are 6 string only for nevermore and sound pretty sweet:

-The Sorrowed Man
-The Sanity Assassin
-believe in nothing
-What tomorrow knows (really fun and easy to play)
-Chrome black future (very challenging, still haven't learned the solos to it, there are no tabs available for this song, ear tabbing ftw!)
-The 7 tongues of god
-This Sacrament (awesome to play!)
-Politics of Ecstasy
-Lost (one of my favorites)
-The Learning (also a great song)
-beyond within (great song as well)
-Dreaming Neon Black (obviously)
-Deconstruction

Hope that helps, keep it metal boys! New nevermore album next year wooooo
tomorrow turned into yesterday is pretty easy and i'm pretty sure can be played on a 6
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.