Guitar vs girlfriend...Why aren't vs threads allowed? This topic could go far...

Hey, this is called a protest. Don't close threats for absolutely no reason. Was ther really a point behind it? Really and truly? Guitar or girlfriend is actually a really great question.

Personally, I'd have to say it depends on the girl.

If you fall victim to a girlfriend who ends up cheating on you and stuff, especially after dating for a long while, this can drive a lot of dudes insane, and understandably so, but guitarists, I believe, have it the best out of all groups for jumping back into the game of life after such an event. Why? Just look at the number of lovely as well as easy tunes out there dedicated to rambling on about a lost love, moving on with life, and overcoming a broken heart.

Over the past few decades, the guitar has proven to be many a man's (and woman's) weapon of choice when it comes to battling loneliness, depression, and dishonest partners.

The topic might seem dull to you mate, but me and this kid dig it, and probably a few others on here I'm sure, so what's your deal? This could turn into a great discussion. Why must people be so controlling?
The times they are a changin'.....
Not allowed in the pit....
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮