Page 1 of 2
..gossip about the students. Not like about schoolwork and stuff, that would be fair enough, but about our personal lives too.

Me and two friends were talking about one of our mates who's been very over dramatic about her boyfriend breaking up with her almost a month ago (she keeps bursting into sad songs as if her life is a musical ) and my teacher comes over, first starts staring at us because we weren't planning esseys, then suddenly goes, "OMG they've split up have they? I thought they already had!"
My friend Abi says, "Errm, they did, then got together again, then split up again."
Then the teacher yells out "OMG I can't wait to tell the other teachers!!" like she was on some crappy american teen sitcom or something.

It was just weird.. some of my mates in her class are quite worried what the teachers have heard about them

Tl;Dr: My teachers find out about our personal lives and gossip about them.

Anyone else had anything like this? I think it's kinda invading our privicy haha.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I'm sure most teachers do, what do you think they talk about?

Oh,once I was stabbed with a spoon, but that's a different story
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by RubberPuppiessu
I'm sure most teachers do, what do you think they talk about?

Oh,once I was stabbed with a spoon, but that's a different story

Their own lives? Haha :p
And I would like to hear more about said story.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

You didn't know this all ready?
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Yeah they did that at our school. Some guy downed a bottle of vodka and had to have his stomach pumped. The next day all the teachers were telling him how stupid he was and that he wouldn't pass his A-levels.

I thought i'd share that little story with you all.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Uh, welcome to reality. [Most] teachers aren't robots.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
and ?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
kinda sounds like your teacher was being sarcastic
and me and a mate of mine used to gossip with our music teacher, he was well into it lol
They did that at my old school too.

*shrugs*
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

they shouldn't talk about students, especially using names, it's unproffesional.

if they were saying something like "one student said this and another said that" instead of "billy said this and jerry said that" that would be ok.

one cover teacher at my school said something completely out of order about one of my friend who does weed and was drunk in school's back and he found out about it. idk if he's done anything about it, but that was extremely out of order of her.

Quote by angusfan16
People=****

fixed

Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Last edited by SlipknotRule93 at Dec 4, 2008,
this is something you tend to figure out early. they may seem super nice or complete d-bags in the room but they all talk about their students. when i was senior i was lucky enough to get a cool teacher that would talk to me about all those dip-tards...

edit: yeah, my friend is going to school to be a teacher and he was told that if he gets cause talking about students he could lose his job...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Last edited by joshua029 at Dec 4, 2008,
i went to boarding school, and all the teachers lived on campus. its hard not to get shiz spread about when everyone is in close proximity. in fact, most of the teachers and students gossiped together.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
It's a high stress job with little pay and ungrateful ****s to deal with all day long.

Let them be.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Quote by SlipknotRule93
one cover teacher at my school said something completely out of order about one of my friend who does weed and was drunk in school's back and he found out about it. idk if he's done anything about it, but that was extremely out of order of her.

and no students have ever said anything out of order about their teachers right?

People gossip, get over it.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
happened in my high school. especially with the gay band director. he knew everything about everyone
Quote by Prophet of Page
If Hendrix, Clapton and Page were to jam, the most impressive guitarist playing would be Paul Gilbert.

Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

member of the Mitch Hedberg pwns club pm Knives490 to join
Quote by SlipknotRule93
they shouldn't talk about students, especially using names, it's unproffesional.

if they were saying something like "one student said this and another said that" instead of "billy said this and jerry said that" that would be ok.

No, my teacher was using their full names
I didn't know a lot of teachers did that. It was a shock to my mates too that she knew so much aswell. Especially as she doesn't teach some of the people she was talking about.

Its unprofessional yes.

BUT

Welcome to reality...

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
You think thats bad? 2 cleaners at my school are now doing 8+9 years in prison for raping someone in the park...
a lot of teachersat my school/college actually gossip with us lol
they're actually quite cool lol

edit:
Quote by minibrowny
You think thats bad? 2 cleaners at my school are now doing 8+9 years in prison for raping someone in the park...

jesus
Quote by el-ECTRO
No, my teacher was using their full names
I didn't know a lot of teachers did that. It was a shock to my mates too that she knew so much aswell. Especially as she doesn't teach some of the people she was talking about.

tell ur head or senior members of staff

they'll know what to do

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by Joe4/4/1992
a lot of teachersat my school/college actually gossip with us lol
they're actually quite cool lol

Lol, not here. All our teachers pretty much suck

If you don't like it then throw the grenade back and spread rumours that "Biology teacher goes to the red light district every weekend" or something like that.
Quote by minibrowny

Instantly made me think of the Family Guy parody in South Park.
Quote by nodice182
It's a high stress job with little pay and ungrateful ****s to deal with all day long.

Let them be.

High stress?

You make it sound like they are American soldiers in Iraq.
Quote by luke-bassist
**** u tell me this now?!

my mums a teacher so watch ur words!

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
Quote by Joe4/4/1992

jesus

No, I doubt it was him, he's kinda been AWOL for a while.
So, in conclusion, you discovered that your teachers are also people?
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
get over it and have a sense of humor about it. I was lucky enough to go to a school where the teachers were cool enough that one of them told a student "that's great Brittany...now go roll another one"
Quote by Trefellin
High stress?

dealing with ungrateful little shits all day, receiving flack and abuse from those you're trying to help and generally having to do boring, monotonous, tedious paperwork?

I'd say that's high stress. sure there are more stressful jobs but that doesn't negate the fact that it is stressful.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by minibrowny

I hope they've cleaned up their act now.
dealing with ungrateful little shits all day, receiving flack and abuse from those you're trying to help and generally having to do boring, monotonous, tedious paperwork?

I'd say that's high stress. sure there are more stressful jobs but that doesn't negate the fact that it is stressful.

+1

And you should be greatfull that some teachers are willing to gossip. If you ever had a real conversation with a teacher, you can really see how cool some of them really are.

Also its sort of a responsibility for a teacher to know whats going on in students lives....to an extent, dont get me wrong, there definately are some boundries that shouldnt be crossed. Im not gonna go into detail.
Page 1 of 2