http://www.schecterguitars.com/index.asp

Does anyone have any experience with this guitar? If so, could you give me some pros and cons to it?
If you don't have any experience with this particular model but you're familiar with Schecter Guitars, your input is much appreciated.
If it makes any difference, I play (mainly) rock and metal.

Much appreciated!

EDIT: Apologies, the link does not actually take you to the guitar. But the model is the Revenger FR (hence the thread title)
Last edited by domino_92 at Dec 4, 2008,
The link leads to the home page...

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
I played a 7 string revenger without the fr, used a peavey amp. It's kinda uncomfortable to play when your siting, and the pick ups weren't that great, descent, but I would have replaced them. Other than that, it was a pretty good guitar, you might want to play it before you buy one though because the body shape is pretty wack.
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
Quote by RocknRollRay
I played a 7 string revenger without the fr, used a peavey amp. It's kinda uncomfortable to play when your siting, and the pick ups weren't that great, descent, but I would have replaced them. Other than that, it was a pretty good guitar, you might want to play it before you buy one though because the body shape is pretty wack.

Does the shape make it harder to play it?
I just scored an Avenger A7 used Click Here Avenger post no floyd. I like it a lot but not ever playing a 7 string in before it's all new to me and the neck seems so big I am used to an love thin necks. Aside from not being used to it it sounds great and feels good as far as balance and weight goes. I am getting used to it but I doubt I'll get very good on it any time soon . I would imagine if your experianced with 7 strings it will be old school to you. All in all I love the guitar and very pleased with it.

John