Evening all,

I've got a jackson KE3 Kelly, and lacking the space in my bedroom to have it on a floor stand I'm considering getting a wall hanger.

The only concern I have is that the Jackson headstock is relatively thin, and most of the hangers I've seen hang the guitar by the headstock. I dont want to spend <£10 on a hanger only to find that it won't hold my guitar.

Can anyone recommend a specific make of hanger to buy that will deffinately hold my guitar?

Cheers.
Hercules.

I had my old Warrior on one, I've put my Charvel which has a Jackson style headstock on one as well.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Friend of mine had two Jacksons, a Kelly and one of the super strat looking ones. He had those Hercules wall hangers, and they wouldn't let go for nothing. Though, my local music shop stocks a lot of Ibanez, Jacksons, and LTDs, and they just use cheap little $5 hangers that look like...coat hangers. So really, anything should hold it.
I hang my Dinky (reverse headstock) on one every night. No problems.
Scarred for life!

Rig:
Gibson LPC
Jackson DK10D
Fender HM Strat
Custom built Tele-type
Alvarez 5040 Koa
Epiphone 12 string
Blue Voodoo 50
Dunlop 213 slide
Fender M-80 chorus
Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experience
try the hercules wall hangers since i use them around the shop that i work at.
ESP Vintage 4
Fender American Special Jazz
Fender American Deluxe Precision
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
Fender American Standard Telecaster
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

Modulus Quantum 5 fund-$2150/$3369
My Jackson now hangs on a Stagg wall hanger, I've used other brands too.. No problem with the headstock