Well, my crybaby wont turn off. Yes, you heard right, it wont turn off. Its always on, no matter how i abuse the button. So i gues its just a matter of changing the button. Could it be anything else? How complicated is to change it? Im a complete noob when it comes to stuf like this. I gues resoldering the wires would be necessary. I have a soldering iron at home, but never actually soldered anything else than a makeshift cable. And im guesing the buttons arent wery expensive, but just for the heck of it, how much do they average around?
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Dammit. My Crybaby breaks, and it won't turn on, and you're telling me yours won't turn off?

How'd you do it? Maybe I can fix mine that way.

As for fixing your problem, I too am a complete noob at fixing stuff (hence the broken Crybaby), so... wait for someone who knows what they're talking about. I don't think it'll cost you too much, though.
unplug it?
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
well it sounds like in both of your cases its just the switch, so thats good. all you need to do is buy a switch that has the same amount of terminals on the bottom and replace it. you might even be able to get one at radioshack or something. just unsolder the wires from the old switch and put them back in the same place on the new switch. that should be all there is to it, just make sure you put the wires in the right spot on the new switch otherwise it wont work.
i'd say just the switch or the ground wires come loose, resolder the switch on there now before you buy a new one, and if that doesn't work, by a new one 3PDT. Do true bypass like SVStee recommended
Quote by guitarcam123
i'd say just the switch or the ground wires come loose, resolder the switch on there now before you buy a new one, and if that doesn't work, by a new one 3PDT. Do true bypass like SVStee recommended

I think you mean Dpdt, unless you plan to hook an L.E.D. to it. I wouldn't recomend that for a first project. To manny places to make a mistake, and it really isn't THAT hard to tell when a wah is on...