Better then AVA and +44!

I got the album and theres not one song I didn't like.

I Feel So has to be my #1 favorite song on the entire album!
Haha, yeah but that was essentially Blink 182. I liked the album, but there was one song with all three of the members in it.
However, this is a great album, and you're right it's the best band that I've heard that contains Blink members...Except maybe the Transplants.
Quote by MichaelOfCanton
a kazoo will rock some ass for like 85 cents.

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Krik harmret cuz he can prey der gertur wit te wurr wurr pedar!!

http://www.myspace.com/caledonia
i disliked tiny voices when i first heard it... i mean.. i disliked the chorus.. the rest was ok...

great album, and yeah.. true way better than ava,+44..

did you know tom plays bcr songs at his gigs? D:
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
bcr is the best of the bunch in my opinion
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
yeh i liked that! i listened to it not so long ago again and it took me back a couple of years lol its a good cd to remenice with i reckon
Very nice cd indeed, kinda the begining of the end for blink 182 though, pretty much a prototype for the self titled blink album.
Really enjoyed this though.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by Serjem

did you know tom plays bcr songs at his gigs? D:

He also plays Blink songs and they all sound like absolute shit.
DOWN&OUT
I like BCR a lot, but got kinda tired of that album, I suppose I'll give it a listen again some time...
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
o man the crowd went nuts when AVA played My First Punk Song when i saw them at stubbs and warped tour it was awesome
When I saw AVA in April, they played My First Punk Song and hardly anyone there knew what the hell they were doing haha. I do love Boxcar, though.
I agree.
They were awesome.
Best thing DeLonge has done.
Loved Cat Like Thief.
Solid album.
I've only seen AvA do There Is live though.
I remember when I first heard them. I was watching Nickelodeon and there was a promo for The Fairly Odd Parents and the song "I feel so" was in the background. I was like who sings that song?!? I thought it was Blink but I couldn't find the song on any of their albums. I had no idea they did Boxcar
yea to bad they called that little side project quits. They were great. "I feel so" is what I listen to when im mad at someone lol ^-^
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.