I was watching betcha can't play this from guitar world, and it got me thinking, why doesn't UG start something up like that on the website except hosted by users? How would i get this started? any suggestions?
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
isn't there a place where you can leave suggestions?
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Good idea, and yeah this should be in site suggestions i spose, but then again this is a more a request to the Users rather then the Admin team.

Mind i am **** at guitar, so I wouldn't be able to contribute, only suck E-peen.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
this is a good idea, the users could make something themselves and we could see if anyone could play it.... unless thats the point if so i failed.
the only touble for me is, how the hell would i get this started? i was thinkings maybe i could start Somthing like that Kris Guy did with the lessons, except people could email me there applications and videos, and then i could make it into a full fledged video, doing all the editing and ****.
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
Quote by KwikKopy
Pointless.

I can play everything.

seconded ;P
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
I got a lick just for that actually.

It's a pointless lick based on 5ths that makes no sense in any musical context, so it's perfect!
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
i like guitar...

i come up with sh*tty ideas based around the bottom few frets of my drop-c strat that involve palm muting and hammering on power chords.

yeah...

see if anyone could match me on being sh*t like that.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
You could make a UG youtube betcha cant play this account, have people send you vids and upload them. Or just make a thread and have people put their vids on youtube and link them. Or you could make a profile and have people send you their vids and put them on that.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
isn't there a place where you can leave suggestions?

I believe the site suggestions forum accepts suggestions.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
OK, so is it settled? should i do this? if any one wants to send me a video, my emails kaboom689@hotmail.com. and i am going to be selective! so play your best. and if you don't get chosen, dont whine like a bitch ok. also, how many videos should i put up? just one person per week? or like the top three?
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
start like a betacha cant play this thread and put videos to it. people can use like photobucket to upload their vids and just leave the links
That'd be cool.

Nobody would be able to play what I'd submit. I would use some fucked up tuning and use so much distortion that it sounds like sludge
Quote by Trefellin
That'd be cool.

Nobody would be able to play what I'd submit. I would use some fucked up tuning and use so much distortion that it sounds like sludge

Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by Trefellin
That'd be cool.

I was planning on recording me throwing my guitar across the room, and trying to pass it off as alternative percussion.
This sounds like a cool idea. People could send in their video's for you to put onto a Youtube account, as mentioned earlier. Make sure credit is given to the guitarist though.
because the majority of UGers cant play, theyd rather just troll around and criticize other peoples videos
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)