It's my birthday today and i've got a new bass. It's a Sandberg basic 4 in blue burst. I couldn't be happier with it. Heres some pics.

There made in germany by hand i believe, It sounds fantastic it has a very broad range getting very low bass notes and a clean and sparkly treble.

Quote by backupbass1
what are those four dots there?

The four dots are part of the logo
I thought they were made in california? or am i confusing that with one of their model names?

Also can i ask how much it cost?
MOAR PICS! and sound clips please. Thats a really nice bass, I've been gassin for a basic PM for a while.
Quote by budget bassist
I thought they were made in california? or am i confusing that with one of their model names?

Also can i ask how much it cost?

Yeah the california is one of their model's. It was £800 but i know the staff well so they threw me in a boss od3 a strap and some picks.

Quote by hippiebass
MOAR PICS! and sound clips please. Thats a really nice bass, I've been gassin for a basic PM for a while.

I'll try and get some tomorrow i need some sleep first though. Been up since 5:30.
Lush, my bass teacher got a Sandberg California JJ-4 a few months ago, one of the most beautiful/nicest sounding basses I've ever seen/heard.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by josh999x
Yeah the california is one of their model's. It was £800 but i know the staff well so they threw me in a boss od3 a strap and some picks.

Awesome, i really want one now! Or a california JM in a trans finish... yum!
Really nice bass. I have never heard of Sandberg but it looks really nice. Only thing i don't like is the pickguard but still a nice bass. How many US dollars is it?
Quote by froggyman
anyone see the clear Sandburg Bass?

The sheer awesomeness of a glowing body almost outweighs the awful tone you'd probably get out of acrylic glass. Almost, but not quite.
Right now I'm feeling extreme amounts of jealousy and resentment towards josh, mostly because I know I will probably never get one as Sandbergs are VERY hard to get a hold of in the US
Quote by C0_0kie
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Sir I would like to sex your bass.
Awesome bass, well done. It actually compares rather well to a Stingray. Enjoy!
You can't comment on gear until you have tried it!