The guitar in question id the Dean Razorback Cemetry Gates. I will be getting a guitar for my 18th birthday next september and i have a £600 budget, i know the Razorback is over wht i want to spend but my dad actually likes it so he might pay the extra fo it, so basicaly what im asking is is it a good guitar to get or not? if it isn't wht guitar would you recommend me getting. i play metal mainly eg. Pantera, Megadeth, SlipKnot

thanks in advance
My Gear:
-Guitars:
Schecter 30th Anniversary PT
Schecter V-7 Hellraiser
Schecter Demon 7 FR
Vintage VRS100
Amps:
Randall RG75 G3 Plus
youve got almost a year
go to some shops and try guitars out, youll learn more than anyone can ever tell you
ask again in 8 or 9 months. try out as many guitars as you can, without looking at shape or graphics. figure out what guitar feels right, then choose color or style.
I know I have a long time but becaus my dad likes it (he's realy into that guitar for some reason and it making me think) so I might be gettin it at the begining of the year... ive played the razorback two-tone and love it but from what ive herd its to expensive for what it is so should i look at something else?
My Gear:
-Guitars:
Schecter V-7 Hellraiser
Schecter Demon 7 FR
Vintage VRS100
Amps:
Randall RG75 G3 Plus
dont necessarily look at something else, just go try the razorback that you can afford and a couple other guitars that you can afford and then make a decision from there
i dont understand the confusion?
It's big and heavy, you'll be devastated when you keep smashing the corners all over the place. I've not heard any bad things about its playabilty, though, but the Dimebucker would put me off.

Go to the shop, try it out, try out every other guitar you can. Try Jacksons - Rhoads, Kelly's, King V's, Dinky's. Try Ibanez - RG's, S's, Icemen. Try ESP/LTD's, try Fenders, try Gibsons, Epiphones. Try everything you can - you've got 9 months. You don't HAVE to play what your idols play, you DO have to play what feels comfortable, what sounds best, what looks best to you.
Jackson Kelly KE3 w/P-Rails; Aria Pro II TSB-350
• ZVex Fuzz Factory; DigiTech Whammy; Danelectro Fish & Chips; Marshall ED1; Fulltone OCD; DigiTech Whammy; Marshall JMP1; Boss CE3; Vox AC4TV

EMU 0404; Reason/Record; M-Audio AV40
im just goin by what ive herd on here, most people thin that the razorback it to expensive for what it is, so i want to kno if i can get a better guitar for the money or should i stick with the razorback. im sorry if im confusing i just dont want to make the wroung decision
My Gear:
-Guitars:
Schecter V-7 Hellraiser
Schecter Demon 7 FR
Vintage VRS100
Amps:
Randall RG75 G3 Plus