what are they called? i do not want DB9 serial connectors. also i need a M/M cable and two female connectors.
Quote by Brokntragedy
it looks like a VGA? correct me if im wrong.

That's what it looks like to me, but I don't remember. I've been using digital output from my video card for a loooong time now.
I Japanese Fenders
MIJ '86 Strat, MIJ '95 Foto Flame Tele, Jackson JSX-94
Schecter C-1 Classic 3TSB, Takamine EG544SC-4C
Warwick Corvette Fretless MIJ '89 P-Bass Lyte
Fender Geddy Lee Sig Bass, Ibanez DTT700 Destroyer
they use them on computers don't they? Look on the back of your computer (not the screen) there may be a few, unless you have a laptop...