I'm planning on building a guitar.
it's gonna have 3 pickups, and a killswitch.

In the bridge, I want to put a humbucker... specifically this
http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/DiMarzio-DP101-Dual-Sound-Bridge-Pickup?sku=302755

it requires a switch (similar to jaguar setup) to go between humbucker and single coil

the middle pickup is gonna be single
and the neck I'm not sure

I would really like to use the pickup, but I think that the switches look hideous.
is there any way I can have a switch recessed into the back of my guitar for the dual sound pickup specifically, and have a 5 way selector on the front for the 3 pickups in general?
go killswitch! do you know how to install it SUCCESSFULLY? it took me multiple tries to get it right. lots of things will go wrong. and you could have, instead of a switch for pickups, a sliding switch.
|-[]-| <ex
and instead of a kill button you should get a lamp chain!!!!! it would be hillarious!
well honestly tremelo sounds pretty much the exact same as a killswitch, no one in the crowd is really going to know the difference, but i guess if you want to be able to control the speeds just by your fingertips a killswitch will be the right thing. You could just leave the neck pickup empty for a pickup selector killswitch also.
put a mini humbucker in the bridge! lol
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
the main question isn't the killswitch, it's if I can do a setup with a switch to controll if it's SC or a HB for the bridge pickup in a recessed hole in the back, and have a pickup selector to pick neck mid or bridge.
yeah lol that should work if you know what your doing i've seen it before (if i think what your thinking)
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.