For any of you who don't know what's been going on with Stephen Colbert and Kanye West, here's the video

Anyway, I checked iTunes today and lo and behold!

Not at number 1, but beating Kanye nonetheless
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
That is truly great!

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
Awesome, is Stephen's CD any good?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I'm sure that ****ing ego-maniac is ****ting himself right now
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

What a good man, Fvck Kanye West. Too bad Britany is still number one, that says something is still wrong in our society.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
There's no way he could have beaten Kanye in the charts if he went up against Graduation or Late Registration though. The new album is a shame, he's really talented. Hopefully he'll get back on the right road for his 5th album.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Last edited by rabidguitarist at Dec 4, 2008,
Quote by gamebreaker
I wish I could see Kanye's face when he looks at the charts...

So does Stephen Colbert get the title of "Voice of our Generation" ?
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
So does Stephen Colbert get the title of "Voice of our Generation" ?

No, but he does get the title of "Voice of this generation of this decade"
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Quote by Putrefaction
I'm sure that ****ing ego-maniac is ****ting himself right now

stephen or kanye?
"Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks."
- Dr. Dre
Quote by thomaserak
stephen or kanye?

Probably Kanye, Stephen isn't really an ego-maniac, though. His character is, but he himself isn't.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?

Operation Humble Kanye West was almost a success!
██████████████████████████████
God talk about loyal fans.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I fell asleep during that episode of the Colbert Report but then woke up in the middle of the night to a re-run of the same episode. Truly amazing.
Electrolytes Smell Like Semen...
Are there any specific quotes or anything with Kanye that make him sound like an egomaniac or is it just him in general
Wow, Britney on there twice...Chris Cockface is probably pooping himself in joy.

Kanye West doesn't deserve much with his ego mania. Nothing really great about him imo.

GO COLBERT!
Quote by captain Trips
Are there any specific quotes or anything with Kanye that make him sound like an egomaniac or is it just him in general

"Whether it sells as much as the last one, or way more, I feel like I am just successful in doing something I felt really good about."
"I’m doing pretty good as far as geniuses go… I’m like a machine. I’m a robot. You cannot offend a robot… I’m going down as a legend, whether or not you like me or not. I am the new Jim Morrison. I am the new Kurt Cobain… They feel like, yo, you know ‘he’s got a God complex, because he said if they wrote the Bible again that he would be in it’. Duh, yeah, I would be in it. I feel like I’m one of the more important people in pop culture right now… The Bible had 20, 30, 40, 50 characters in it. You don’t think that I would be one of the characters of today’s modern Bible? And people have their own forms of bibles now. It’s a new day and age…"
"I realize that my place and position in history is that I will go down as the voice of this generation, of this decade, I will be the loudest voice. It’s me settling into that position of just really accepting that it’s one thing to say you want to do it and it’s another thing to really end up being like Michael Jordan."
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Quote by Karvid
"Whether it sells as much as the last one, or way more, I feel like I am just successful in doing something I felt really good about."
"I’m doing pretty good as far as geniuses go… I’m like a machine. I’m a robot. You cannot offend a robot… I’m going down as a legend, whether or not you like me or not. I am the new Jim Morrison. I am the new Kurt Cobain… They feel like, yo, you know ‘he’s got a God complex, because he said if they wrote the Bible again that he would be in it’. Duh, yeah, I would be in it. I feel like I’m one of the more important people in pop culture right now… The Bible had 20, 30, 40, 50 characters in it. You don’t think that I would be one of the characters of today’s modern Bible? And people have their own forms of bibles now. It’s a new day and age…"
"I realize that my place and position in history is that I will go down as the voice of this generation, of this decade, I will be the loudest voice. It’s me settling into that position of just really accepting that it’s one thing to say you want to do it and it’s another thing to really end up being like Michael Jordan."

Thanks man thats what I was looking for, and wow is he a douche
Quote by Karvid

lmfao what a fucjking dip****
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Haha "you are not the voice of this generation of this decade, in fact, with all the auto-tuning on your records you're barely the voice of your own albums."
I saw the episode when it first aired. EPIC idea. Stephen rules. I figured it would show up on UG
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
I hate that fucker.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Zombee
Haha "you are not the voice of this generation of this decade, in fact, with all the auto-tuning on your records you're barely the voice of your own albums."

lmao
Kanye doesn't even deserve to be on that list after 808 and heartbreak. Horrible album coming from one of the most talented mc's today. MAJOR step down after Graduation.

Britney on top is a shame though. The fact that she's still making music is sickening.
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."
I HATE kanye west! His first couple albums were good but he is such an arse. Jim Morrison and Kurt Cobain still have more influence on this generation.
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
Hahaha, I love the autotune swipe. I hate autotune so much, except for maybe when like Daft Punk uses it.
*Official Deadhead*

The times they are a-changin'
videos wont work cause im in canada

i blame the coalition
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
I like Colbert but his Christmas special was pretty stupid.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I like Colbert but his Christmas special was pretty stupid.

I laughed my ass off at that thing. It was so damn retarded. It must be fun to act like a stupid goof on national television.