I have a Nashville deluxe tele with the middle strat pickup and I really like it but the high notes on the guitar are noticeably lower volume than everything else which is really annoying. I've raise the pickup height on the high e side but hasnt made a big diff, and i have a compressor. Theres no doubt, eventually I'm going to get higher output pickups on it, but I just bought an Ibanez so I'm down in money. Is there anything I can do? Would a professional set up help this or any other adjustments?
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
You could try raising the treble on the amp...
what IS your amp?
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
fender blues jr., its just already trebly but I guess i can lower the tone knob to keep it to my liking...ill try that when i get my amp back in the house
are you fretting out on the high e string?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
fretting out? and its the same with all of the pickup selections, its better on the bridge pickup but still a problem...its just very weak sounding and Idk what to do, I've kind of accepted it but it shouldnt be like this
it sounded slightly more even when i played it through a frontman 65, but that could be my imagination, it was awhile ago...any chance the saddles could play a role in it? I've messed around with them some, and i hate the stock ones (barrels suck but only ones that fit)...could this play a role in not letting the string vibrate correctly?

Edit: I guess it was probably the same because, I never really played past the 15th fret, I'm going to try to raise action on the high e, see how that is...it prob just needs a better set up
Last edited by nemjeff13 at Dec 5, 2008,
fretting out, like the the strings are too low.

i think you get what i'm saying now.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

someone let a parrot in here?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62