I submitted a lesson Like a Month ago "Sweep Arpeggios Pt2" A second lesson from "Sweep Arpeggios" And it hasn't passed or Denied yet. Im just Wondering if its ended up lost, or that no ones gotten to it, or whatever's happening, Can a mod check this up and give me an explanation?
If you could PM Me, that would be great, or tell me who to go to.
Quote by Life Is Brutal
Wow, you didn't help at all. Why are you even here?

Really, you'd probably have much more success with a PM than with this thread. I can't remember who off hand, but if you read the rules I'm pretty sure it says there who to PM about these problems.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

Really, you'd probably have much more success with a PM than with this thread. I can't remember who off hand, but if you read the rules I'm pretty sure it says there who to PM about these problems.

Where could I find who to goto?
=/ i was kidding... i had the same thing happen with a tab of mine, but eventually it got accepted.
There's a hideous amount of lessons that PicSel and the rest of the UG team have to go through while at the same time covering columns and tabs. Generally if you want it to be picked up on it's best to put it in the UG Contribution section first.

They keep an eye on that you see.