So, I'm filling out an application for the Governor's Scholars Program. This is a program for juniors in high school in Kentucky. Acceptance is based on grades (GPA, PSAT/ACT), extracurricular activities, service (both paid & voluntary), and two essays - one on what makes you a unique individual and another on one of six topics. If I'm accepted, I have to spend five weeks of next summer at one of the state colleges. In return, I'm almost guaranteed a full-ride to any state school. It's a huge deal here.

I need help with the last essay. I think I have everything else done pretty well. Here's the topic.

"Select a piece of literature or work of art that expresses a specific philosophy or idea.* What is that philosophy?* How does the work represent it?* What makes this message meaningful for you?"

I want to do a song, so I need ideas. Just one that fits the above guidelines well. Throw me some ideas, Pit. I need your help.
Bull On Parade, or Sleep Now In The Fire by Rage Against The Machine ..... but dont follow everything the pit tells you, if you do... you'll be ****ed because there will be a big stain of bloody cum on the title page
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
Quote by jetfuel495
i really dont know what your style of music is, its probably a good idea to do something you enjoy so writing it is interesting

but i guess an easy thing to do would be imagine by john lennon or maybe some bob dylan?

I agree with this guy.
I throw myself into the sea,
Release the wave,
Let it wash over me
To face the fears, I once believed
Tears of the Dragon, for you, and for me...
yeah, bob and legend were good back when... but for CURRENT issues, RATM knows where it's at
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?