Im starting to get really annnoyed. I play alot of online poker and have started playing big stakes. However, every time the phone rings or my xbox is turned of the connection is cut off and it takes at least 20secs to find the connection again, so obviously this could, and has lead to me losing some money.
Everything is plugged into the same router, just wondering if there was any easy solutions to this problem.
Also, I know very little about computers, so you might have to explain alot of what you are saying
Many thanks!!!
We'll be washed and buried one day my friend
And the time we were given will be left for the world
The flesh that lived and loved will be eaten by plague
So let the memories be good for those who stay
Quote by Malakian=God
Im starting to get really annnoyed. I play alot of online poker and have started playing big stakes. However, every time the phone rings or my xbox is turned of the connection is cut off and it takes at least 20secs to find the connection again, so obviously this could, and has lead to me losing some money.
Everything is plugged into the same router, just wondering if there was any easy solutions to this problem.
Also, I know very little about computers, so you might have to explain alot of what you are saying
Many thanks!!!

avoid using digital phone
Quote by majonior
Turn off/unplug the phone and Xbox while your playing poker?

I cant, i still live with my parents and i play alot of poker so i dont think they would be happy bout unplugging the fone.
We'll be washed and buried one day my friend
And the time we were given will be left for the world
The flesh that lived and loved will be eaten by plague
So let the memories be good for those who stay
have you got a broadband connection to the internet. Or if you have windows vista it could be a problem with the modem.
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Gambling is a sin! I shall thump my bible at you with vigor!

Yes its the Fist commandment,
"Thou shalt not gamble unless donations are wired straight to the catholic church!"
This happened to me too. It was because the phones operated on the same frequency of our wireless router. The best thing I can think of is to either buy new phones, or buy a new wireless router. That is, assuming you have a wireless network... If not, then I have no idea.
try updating the firmware, that might help. Since you haven't told us what kind of hardware you have i can't give you any links; so just figure out what model your router is and hit up the company website or google.
Guitars
Godin Velocity w/ Schaller locking tuners
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Dimarzio Crunchlab & Liquifire
Seagull Coastline S6 Burst GT QI
Random Ibanez Bass

Gear
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Peavey Valveking 112
I hear Mr. T is pretty handy with computers
<_<
>_>

me^ ^SLASH