So today I got a Behringer half stack..The model is a V-tone GMX 1200H.
It has about 100 presets and such...well anyway I was wondering if anyone has had any experiance with these amps and could tell me a few setting that would be nice.
Thanks in advance
My gear
Schecter 7 string hellraiser
1984 Charvel (model unknown)
Mesa boogie Dual Recto Solo head
and some pedels!

UG's HateCrew Member
Well I mainly use the Engl amp tone adn you get it by pressing the 2nd perameter and moving to "Savage Beast" on the bottom right. Then i turn the gain to about 12 o clock the bass at four o clock, mids at 10 o clock and treble at 1 o clock. Try not to usee too many effects as this drains the volume. For my clean tone i have it on "tube preamp" with just enough gain to give it volume. Then i put the Bass at about 2 o clock the mids at about 2 o clock and the treble at 12 noon. But if i am recording it then i put it on preamp bypass (Hold left and right buttons at the same time) and put reverb up about three noches.

Those are my two main effects. I also have a distorted tone on "Rectified hi gain" and i have the distortion at 11 o clock for rock and 3 o clock for more metal. Then the tones go the same way as the savage beast.
I have the manual..It just didnt really make since...and apparently the amps are way different...
My gear
and some pedels!

UG's HateCrew Member
Yeah sorry about getting your hopes up! It doesnt look too hard to control. Just set the gain to 12 o clock and fet all the tones to mids and move them around a little until they sound good. Usually best at Mid:3 Bass:7 Treble:5 and a half

And save the MudKips!
Last edited by jack15_11 at Dec 4, 2008,
ok that seems a lil better now what about the presets lol they dont really sound that much different from each other

EDIT:and yes save them for they are the future of our mankind
My gear
and some pedels!

UG's HateCrew Member