Page 1 of 3
Ok, me and my band were playing at a local gig. So after we got off, this guy (COMPLETELY wasted) comes up to me, starts insulting me, my band, our music and my girlfriend.

So I was like "dude step off, your drunk." and he's just like "hell no bit**, fu** you!". then my guitarist steps in and he just goes off on us (the drunk guy) critizing us and friends (I wont get into details). So I finally have enough. I grabbed him in te shoulder with both hands and through him into the bar stools, then grab him by the hair and throw his head into the concrete floor. I was going to go back for him, but my band stepped in and pulled me away as he was competely out, lying on the floor.

So, next thing I know, i'm thinking "S***! I'm gunna go to jail. Son of a....". But, luckily no police showed up, and he was braught to the hospital. He was too drunk to remember what happened and no charges where filed.

Now I feal no guilt at all. I don't care that if I would have through him any harder to the ground he would have died. That's the part that worries me.

Ughhhh
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
Your point being?
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
kvlt as fvck
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
A friend of mine put a guy in the hospital in a comma for 6 days because the guy was retard and didn't know who he was starting a fight with. (fight if you consider retarded guy getting his head slammed into the pavement 3 times a fight)
Fvck, what would a brother have to do to get the Incredible Hulks signature?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
If you're in a metal band, you just earned some cred. Honestly though, if he threw the first punch, you were completely legit in decking him.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
People get mad and they snap. Anybody would of dome the same thing.

Just a though if you were an attempted murderer wouldn't that be embarrassing? Because you didn't get to finish your job.
would have been cooler if he'd have died...

would be very funny if he saw this thread though
I don't know why I posted this, I just felt like it.

I'm still worried next time i might kill someone and go to jail...
ok he's drunk just leave him alone.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Quote by Jericho114
Fvck, what would a brother have to do to get the Incredible Hulks signature?

I'd ask him but he might get angry...
wow your a terrible person
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
pics or it didnt happen
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
Quote by Fast_Fingers
If you're in a metal band, you just earned some cred. Honestly though, if he threw the first punch, you were completely legit in decking him.

He did throw the first punch. I felt as i I needed to defend myself and my band.

But, at least he probably won't remember this.
Quote by grifff
Please learn grammer, through does not mean throw.

The word is vocabulary if you are going to be picky!!
K, koo.

EDIT:
Why didn't you just not say anything when he stepped up in the first place?
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by grifff

Please learn spelling as well as grammar.
Those are two separate thoughts, and should be separated by a period or semicolon, not a comma.
The correct spelling is grammar.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
he dissed your girl and isn't dead? shame on you.

Proud member of the LGBTQQ group.
Quote by TestMan6
A friend of mine put a guy in the hospital in a comma for 6 days because the guy was retard and didn't know who he was starting a fight with. (fight if you consider retarded guy getting his head slammed into the pavement 3 times a fight)

,??
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by Random88
,??

teehee

you suck at spelling and storytelling. don't kill.
Quote by skater dan0
...and the bassist comes up to the EQ and moves all the sliders into the typical smiley face pattern and in a really thick Jamaican accent said "you can't have de bass without de smiley face"
So angry....
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
so YOU started a fight and started a thread on it....

good job?
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Quote by grifff

I believe you meant, grammar?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
This reminds me of when one of my friends beat some drunk's ass downtwon a couple weeks ago for throwing a hot piece of pizza in his face. People deserve to have their asses kicked for being drunk and talking **** and trying to start **** with the wrong people.
I don't always post in the threads but when I do its random and pointless because I'm ignorant enough to think you care.
Bit OTT dont you think?
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
next time use this!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by Jericho114
I believe you meant, grammar?

I believe you meant 'I believe you meant grammar?'.
Actually use this next time.

Fighting over pointless pride is soooo cool.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Page 1 of 3