basically i want a 7-string for christmas and i spoke to my dad about it. He spoke to a guy at his work since he knows loads about guitars. He's reccomended for me not to get one due to there not being an english distributor and reccomends me to play it before i get it.

Heres the website and i think its a pretty good guitar. i just need more info on it (and any website feedback) just to put up an arguement and persuade my dad to get it.

http://www.rondomusic.com/hornetpro7bklh.html
it looks cool but looks can be deceiving
you should always try stuff out before you buy it
Quote by smb
Further proof, if proof were needed, that Bill Gates planned 9/11 with Elvis.
Agile has a really great reputation around here, and also they have a pretty long return policy that I think is a full money back guarantee if you don't like it or if there's a problem with it.

Only thing I will suggest is you'll probably want to replace that trem because it's not the best and will probably go out of tune if you abuse it. But you have a few months of use before you'll have to do that. I'd say pull the trigger man. Very nice guitars, and with the return policy why not? If you don't like it just send it back.
yeah, its just with it being left handed i cant exactly pick and choose. think that ones a licensed floyd and with it being a 7 string i havent seen an original left handed floyd for 7-strings.
Quote by Luke Murtough
yeah, its just with it being left handed i cant exactly pick and choose. think that ones a licensed floyd and with it being a 7 string i havent seen an original left handed floyd for 7-strings.

Would warmoth have one? I'll check.

EDIT: Seem Warmoth doesn't have one but Ed Roman carries them, maybe send them and email.
Last edited by edusty2010 at Dec 4, 2008,
If I were you I would want something with a fixed bridge from Agile. It will save you the money of having to replace the trem.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
Holy crap, I have never seen a 7 String Flying V with A Floyd Rose. If I was you I would buy that guitar and never look back.
Quote by Spellcaster
Yes I have sigged myself.
I bought the Righty WhiteHornet 7 on Monday. It's awesome on paper and I'm trusting Rondo that I'll be getting a good deal when it gets home. Afterall, their reputation is good so far.

*Thumbs up*
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.