Page 1 of 2
Seriously whoever thought of this should be shot. Today in school fights were breaking out in the hallways and we had a code blue. We had to shut off the lights and windows and just hide all together in a corner. It was ****ing ridiculous. I would've walked out and left the school, but I had nowhere to go anyway. If somebody has a gun in the school I am definitely not doing that dumb ****. I'm running the **** out. It likes they want to make it easier for people to get hurt.

Has anyone had to do anything like this before?
When you'll get killed, I'd like to see you whining... on the floor.
I think the idea is that people will be safe if they're all contained in one area in which they'll be hard to see.

Of course, that's wrong. Containing something in a space where it's difficult to see makes it an easier target. What I don't understand is why people do it. Any other animal backed into a corner would attack. I'm not saying people should go running around like headless chickens, that just makes them fair game. I think there could be a better way to maintain control and minimize the risk at which students are being put during dangerous situations.
It's to keep you from being shot through the window in the door. I bet the doors lock from the inside automatically.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Master_Student
Seriously whoever thought of this should be shot. Today in school fights were breaking out in the hallways and we had a code blue. We had to shut off the lights and windows and just hide all together in a corner. It was ****ing ridiculous. I would've walked out and left the school, but I had nowhere to go anyway. If somebody has a gun in the school I am definitely not doing that dumb ****. I'm running the **** out. It likes they want to make it easier for people to get hurt.

Has anyone had to do anything like this before?

oh that is great!

"'Evil men have no songs.' How is it that the Russians have songs?"
that does sound stupid but theres probably some more good reasons behind it
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
sounds dumb to be honest.
'hey everyone, huddle into a ball so he can shot you easier!'
Why don't you complain about it?

*puts hand on shoulder sympathetically*

Because your opinion matters, really.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by Thepoison92
Idiot. It's there to keep control in a time when all control has been lost.

Well that **** does not work

**** was out of control tho

When you'll get killed, I'd like to see you whining... on the floor.

Rofl they were fighting. Even if I did get involved I probably would've gotten beaten up by a few guys and then stomped on. A few bruises and maybe a little bleeding. Big ****ing deal.
Quote by Master_Student
Rofl they were fighting. Even if I did get involved I probably would've gotten beaten up by a few guys and then stomped on. A few bruises and maybe a little bleeding. Big ****ing deal.

Hate to rain on your parade there, but people die from assault all the time. A fist and some anger can go a long way.
The point of it is to get everyone in each class in a place where they can't be reached from outside the class, to keep them from getting shot. All doors should also be getting locked, which keeps the risk of anyone getting shot to a minimm, because if the shooter can't see anybody, he can't shoot them.

Keep it like that till the cops get there, that way there's a minimum risk of injuries/deaths, and control is kept.

You sir are a ****ing moron. I would like to see you go gallavanting out in the halls when you know there's someone with a gun out there. He spots you, you're dead. Good ****ing riddance.
Well if the door's are sturdy and locked and there is no way to get into the room, then that is your best way of surviving, i mean if you go running out you'll just get shoot.

Think about it before you rant.
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
At least you get the corner. In most school where I live, the classrooms are very airy and have lots of bit windows. We have to crouch under the desks in plain view of whatever threat is out there. I got into trouble for trying to hide right below the window, which is the only place you can't be seen by said threat.

I'm yet to see a high school in my area that actually has curtains.
XIAOXI
If you know school policy and are going for the high score/kill record, you could use this to your advantage. You'd know that at least half of the classrooms have potential targets in them. You put a few rounds through the lock, burst in and empty magazines into the defenseless mass of humanity huddled in the corner. You could move from classroom to classroom like that.
Quote by dark&broken
Keep it like that till the cops get there, that way there's a minimum risk of injuries/deaths, and control is kept.

Actually, cops are useless in those situations. If I'm not mistaken, cops were on the scene at Columbine within half an hour of the beginning and they waited outside for several hours, hearing everything going on inside, before they decided to step foot in the school. By the time they did, the attackers were already finished anyways.

Is there any other option? Nope, but it doesn't change the fact that the police are worth less than a two man student uprising.
^ Knowing that, I'd rather take my chances making a run for it.

Gunmen would probably focus on the cafeteria the most anyway. That's where people are concentrated and most of the "cool" kids are usually.
Quote by Trefellin
^ Knowing that, I'd rather take my chances making a run for it.

Gunmen would probably focus on the cafeteria the most anyway. That's where people are concentrated and most of the "cool" kids are usually.

Only if you happen to be at lunch....

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

How about at a Pep Rally?
Very effective, and the irony alone would kill a few.
If a psycho busts in my classroom, I'm attacking. Unless they make sensible demands like "Give up your money, " I'm pulling a william shatner. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yJ7cfr9Lso
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
On a serious note, it would be best to get outside of the building since the shooter would be likely to stay inside.
Quote by Trefellin
If you know school policy and are going for the high score/kill record, you could use this to your advantage. You'd know that at least half of the classrooms have potential targets in them. You put a few rounds through the lock, burst in and empty magazines into the defenseless mass of humanity huddled in the corner. You could move from classroom to classroom like that.

1 UP!

And lol at everyone talking about guns for no reason, they were just fighting. CHAIR SHOT! (Teacher's) TABLE MATCH!
Quote by Mr.Pink101
I saw a bumper sticker in a guitar store that read
"Like all musicians, Your Following the Bassist"
I lol'd

Quote by muhat gandy
It was a weird feeling cumming to someone being ripped apart...
Quote by n0m0ret3ars
1 UP!

And lol at everyone talking about guns for no reason, they were just fighting. CHAIR SHOT! (Teacher's) TABLE MATCH!

Yes, but they were kung fu fighting. And I heard that those cats were fast as lightning.
Quote by Vikingx
Yes, but they were kung fu fighting. And I heard that those cats were fast as lightning.

And it was a little bit frightening... But they fought with expert timing
Again they were fighting. It was like a mini riot. There were way too many people fighting/running around to control everyone. But it's not something you call a code blue for. Even if someone did have a gun they can just shot the window of the door, reach in for the lock, open the door, and kill us all as we are all in a ****ing corner defenseless. You have a better shot of running out the building or jumping out the window.
Quote by SteveHouse
Only if you happen to be at lunch....

I know that if I, the master strategist, were to attack a school, the cafeteria would be the first place I would hit and the time of the assault would coincide to when most students are on lunch break.
Quote by Trefellin
I know that if I, the master strategist, were to attack a school, the cafeteria would be the first place I would hit and the time of the assault would coincide to when most students are on lunch break.

If I were to attack the school I'd wait for 3rd lunch as it is the biggest lunch. I'd have to have an assault riffle. Then I'd run for the 2nd floor and off as many as I could. If they call that code blue bull**** I'd run for the 3rd floor and go classroom to classroom killing people. Definitely blow pass the highest kill record.
u realize that the doors are supposed to get locked during this right?

The idea is, no access to the students + cant see the students= safe students.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Quote by kaosfire
u realize that the doors are supposed to get locked during this right?

The idea is, no access to the students + cant see the students= safe students.

The door to my class was open and everything. After seeing what was happening/fights I just walked right in.
i have never really understood the whole sit back and wait to get shot at thing. if he wants to get in the room he will, **** that if i die im gonna go out fighting not hiding in a corner
Quote by Trefellin

Classrooms would be better. Most classrooms only have 1-way in and out. You could bust in, execution style from the door. Rather than killing maybe 5 people and injuring more, you'd kill about 30 people then you can move onto the next classroom.
Quote by Master_Student
If I were to attack the school I'd wait for 3rd lunch as it is the biggest lunch. I'd have to have an assault riffle. Then I'd run for the 2nd floor and off as many as I could. If they call that code blue bull**** I'd run for the 3rd floor and go classroom to classroom killing people. Definitely blow pass the highest kill record.

If you had friends, you could set off some backpack bombs you've left in the cafeteria and then wait outside with firearms for the panicking horde to stampede out.

Yes, I did plan how I could shoot up my school. In all fairness though, I also planned how you could defend the school from zombies, vikings and a 17th century style siege.
Page 1 of 2