heyyy i was just wondering if the finish on this guitar is actually pure white, like the pickguard, or if its a slightly creamy colour? i've seen alot of pictures and i can't tell if its just the lighting or not, i'm gonna get the red one instead if it is creamy. please help
Oh it's creamy, and amazingly beautiful.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
You don't want the red one. You want this one. It's not as creamy as the off white one is, but it's not like emo kid white.

I'm cool because I can use emo kid as a shade of white.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Quote by Mick_Guest
I'm pretty sure Yngwie plays arctis white strats

Nah I'm thinking his are a light yellow.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Quote by Mick_Guest
I'm pretty sure Yngwie plays arctis white strats

Those are vintage white/off white/cream.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Its not exactly the shade of the pickguard, but its close. Not like the old yellowed vintage white.
cream grows on everyone its f in good
Here lies a problem that most guitar players face in this day of internet tab and short attention spans — they don't know how to express themselves.

-Nick Layton
i bought a arctic white telecaster, and its creamy
but yeh it grows on you so badly
its so nice!