I know i should put it in savings.... or towards somthing usefull like that, but wheres the fun in being responsible??? Im going to buy a legit pedal board + more pedals to go with it. What should i buy, i already have an awesome wah, distortion pedal and chorus pedal. Opinions????
bugera 6260?

Edit: im saying you have great guitars why not get a decent amp?
Last edited by stephen_rettie at Dec 4, 2008,
dunlop rotovibe. and the previously mentioned dd7
My pedalboard is worth more than my car, but that doesn't say much for either.
Where's the fun in being responsible?

pit's new slogan, right there.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
I love my vox though! im planning on getting a 2x12 cabinet for it soon, but that thing is ****ing loud.
But yea i just looked into that bugera 6262 and that thing is sick. What do you know about it? and for under 600???? there has to be a downside.
bugeras are notorious around here for their shoddy quality. i have no experience with them though...i'm just spitting out what i've read. hopefully somebody else can help you more
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
Quote by spiff389
bugeras are notorious around here for their shoddy quality. i have no experience with them though...i'm just spitting out what i've read. hopefully somebody else can help you more

I havent heard too much about them crapping out recently. Maybe an actually improvement in a company?
That mesa is very very nice.... but i dont really need another amp right now, that vox is plenty loud enough for gigging. Its the perfect wattage for local gigs and it sounds better the louder it gets. If i buy another amp its not going to be for a while and when i do itll be a head and 4x12 cabinet not another combo. Like i said the only reasonable amp related choice now would be like a 2x12 cab, just an extra 100 watts
i say new amp. pedals arent great with modeling amps like your vox, and you already have the main "essential" pedals, so you should get a mind-blowing amp. once you have the better amp, you'll know what pedals you should get.
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Bah.... so i guess thats the general concensus here? a new amp that is. So heres another question then, an all-tube mesa will be able to match my 50 watt vox correct??
A 50 watt tube amp will generally be 2.5 time or so louder than a 50 watt solid state amp just to give you an idea.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
The F-30 is a great amp if you play metal/hard rock, it does those tones amazingly.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not