I just purchased a new Windsor half stack. Unfortunately, the head arrived today, but the cab will not be delivered until tomorrow.

I need some advice about setting up my pedal board. Since it's a single channel A/B amp, I'm considering ignoring the effects loop and just hooking up old-school thru the front. I like to keep things simple, a tuner, fuzz, chorus, overdrive, and wah.

Any and all advice will be both seriously considered and greatly appreciated.

I play mostly blues, some classic rock, a little country, and a lot of southern-style rock like Skynyrd and such. Three main guitars are a standard Telecaster, '70's vintage Electra LP copy, and a Strat HH that I just had modified with push/pull pots for coil splitting. I also have a 60th anniversary standard Strat that I haven't played much yet.

THANKS
do you just want to know the order you should put your pedals in? the only one of those id put in the loop anyway would be chorus. but if your not running loop id run mine at tuner>wah>OD>fuzz>chorus>amp
that's pretty much what I'm after, wasn't exactly sure where to place the crybaby, first or last, thanks
Yeah. What... whatever his name is said.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
Yeah. What... whatever his name is said.

hahahaha ive never heard that one. but yeah put the wah first. ive never heard anyone put the wah last in their chain. try it out if your curious to see what it sounds like.
Quote by enalsisiht
hahahaha ive never heard that one. but yeah put the wah first. ive never heard anyone put the wah last in their chain. try it out if your curious to see what it sounds like.

he doesnt put it last but john frusciante puts his wah after his distortion pedals which i find odd

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.