Okay.. So I'm trying to use a pedal.. and it doesnt work.. first thoughts.. dead battery.. swap out for a new one, nothing.
Bad cables? No. I changed my cables.
So maybe the pedal is fcked up? no.. i changed pedals.. Danelectro to Boss to Crybaby
All the same.. when i run it guitar -> Pedal -> Amp there is a really annowing buzzing sound.. so i looked in my amp book.. it says to run the pedals input to the power in jack on the back and the output to the preamp out, or vice versa? I can't remember, Amp book not with me. so... I hooked it up right, and there is no sound at all...
I have a fender frontman 212 DSP.
What the sht is wrong with it?
thanks.
Quote by AustinAtomic
Okay..
I have a fender frontman 212 DSP.
What the sht is wrong with it?
thanks.

its a fender
Quote by freddaahh
I just head-desked so hard I went through the floor and came out in Mongolia.
Quote by sk8erk1d1313
its a fender

Dumb ass

TS: How exactly is it hooked up, be specific with the names of the jacks and stuff? Also, what pedal exactly is it?
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Alright its a danelectro FAB metal pedal (waits to get flamed..)
and there are three jacks in the back of my amp: Footswitch (for the one that came with the amp), Preamp out, Power In.

thanks.
Sounds like you seriously had it hooked up backwards. Guitar to input of stomp. Output of stomp to input of amp. Either run it from a good 9v battery, or use one of the battery eliminators, such as 1 Spot. From the description you wrote above, it sounded like something got a little mixed up.
Don't you have a 1/4" guitar input jack on the front of that amp? You should not have plugged this stomp into any of those connections on the back of your amp. Plug it into the same jack you plug your guitar into? How's the sound now?
Quote by AustinAtomic
Alright its a danelectro FAB metal pedal (waits to get flamed..)
and there are three jacks in the back of my amp: Footswitch (for the one that came with the amp), Preamp out, Power In.

thanks.

FAB's have pretty horrendous bypass, expect some feedback.
Also, if you're using this is conjunction with the crybaby, mine seems to hum when in use with an MG10, maybe it will do the same with the FM's?

Also, it's meant to be used in front of the amp (into the guitar input) on the clean channel, not in the effects loop.
Quote by AustinAtomic
Steven, I tried that first.. thats when it had the buzzing sound..

That's because it's a cheap pedal with a lot of gain, learn to deal with it.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
That's the FX loop right thar

Power In doesn't sound like an effects loop. Unless you count the shower of sparks you'll see when you mix 110v with the effects pedal. Now, that's what I call an effect!
Quote by Kevin Saale
That's because it's a cheap pedal with a lot of gain, learn to deal with it.

There's some good advertisement for Boss.
Quote by KG6_Steven
There's some good advertisement for Boss.

?

Even boss isn't as cheap as the FAB pedals. I'm also confused by your post before this one.
Quote by KG6_Steven
Power In doesn't sound like an effects loop.

it is the effects loop

the effects loop is so you can put your effects after the preamp but still before the poweramp

hense preamp out>effects>poweramp in

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.