just keep playing them over and over again, try and find a song that uses a bunch of chords and switches a lot. Once you get them down in motor memory you won't even have to think about it your fingers will just do it.

Also its spelled chords, with an h
Pink Floyds 'Wish You Were Here' helped with my basic chord changing. (If I'm playing it right) the chords are C, D, G & Am. For barre chords I found Jack Johnsons 'Times Like These' to be good and for a mixture of barre and open chords try Nirvana's 'About A Girl'

All easy songs and give you good practice changing chords
when i first started doing that i looked what frets stayed the same, like when you play g, c9, d g to c9 only moves up a string and then when you switch to d fret 3 on string b stays the same, so you dont have to pick up your hand. then just change chords and do that hope makes since
I definitely second the Wish You Were Here as a good song to get your basic changes down. Plus, it's just a great song to have in your repertoire.

MadTaco
"He who controls the past, controls the future. He who controls the present, controls the past." - Orwell
American Pie is a nice long song with some simple chords.
Thrashing is my business and business is good