i got a mesa boogie F-50! its was $791 (w/tax) at guitar center in madison. funny story, on friday i went to the guitar center and checked out the used section i saw a black guy with dreads playing guitar on the F-50. he was playing some funky licks but since i wanted to play, i waited a while. eventually he left and so i plugged in. it was great!!! 5 minutes later he comes back and says "you like my baby?"
i say "what was that?"
him "yeah, i'm trying to buy it and that zinky halfstack its on"
me "oh.....i wanted to get it....."
anyways, i decide to leave and went home
so now its sunday. i was susposed to go back to madison to buy shoes. before i leave i decide, on a whim, to call the guitar center and ask if it was still there. remember, he said "trying to buy". so i call, and guess what? still there!! so i ask him to hold it for me, then i booked it over there. put it on layaway.
now its monday, i cashed my paycheck and drove out and brought her home

oh yeah
turns out the guy playing it earlier? it was the guitarist from "natty nation", a local madison band
matches perfectly with my randall 2x12! :thu:

congrats!

how do you like it?

also, how do you like the EHX Graphic Fuzz? how versitile is it?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
cliiips

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

F series has tons of bang for the bucks if you need cleans and heavy (Ie hard rock/metal) distortion. I loved my f-30 for the hard rock tones.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Sweet! I bought a F-30 combo from GC a while back for $712, so I'd say not a bad deal!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
i can't wait to try it on stage saturday
when i played it at guitar center, since the room was much bigger, it sounded ALOT better
but i still love it