Just got my new Ibanez this morning. Now the family is complete. I have the Beauty and the Beast. I love them equally, the American Deluxe and Prestige are both amazing instruments.

That's a beautiful guitar.
Quote by amitbob21
ok im a noob at slapping. Is it my strings or do i just suck at slapping? I have a squier fender J bass(im a noob). Im thinking of getting Ibanez GSR200

Quote by CheekanWofls
Practice on your wife
The Ibanez was 765 (black friday and price matching) and the I paid 1200 price for the strat
both very nice. im sure youll have those for a long time. i got the deluxe myself, great guitar. except mines got the sunburst finish.
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
I was very close to getting a sunburst, but the flashiness of the silver was just too much to resist
thats a nice super nintendo u got ther :P
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
sweet strat dude.
Gear

- Epiphone Les Paul
- SX Strat (w/ Fender Vintage Noisless Pickups, TBX Control, and an active circuit board for +25dB mid boost)
- Marshall DSL40C
Not a big fan of Ibanez, but the Strat looks awesome. Does it have S-1?
2007 American Deluxe Strat
Crate Palomino V32 - 1x12
Boss DS-1
Crybaby Wah
Maxon OD-808
the strat is beautiful but personally i find the RG a little dull. 765 is a great price though..

Personally i would have gone with the RG770, as far as RGs go.
That Fender is marvelous.
1977 Gibson Les Paul Special DC
1992 Gibson Les Paul Studio
2006 PRS CE22
2006 Fender American Telecaster Deluxe
2006 Gibson Songwriter Deluxe Acoustic
Orange Rocker 30 Amplifier
More pedals than I know what to do with...
Thanx guys, the RG770 was a close second, but it was a lot more, and they're very similar. I was gonna get the blue one but I realized that white matches with everything. I'm planning on changing the pickguard, pickup color, and knobs to add some flare to it, but it does hae gold sparkles in the finish, couldn't capture it in the pics tho. The strat does have S1, but I don't really use it
Quote by ac/dc752
thats a nice super nintendo u got ther :P

i was about to post about it, those were the days

my snes still works, unlike my first 360
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^