Page 1 of 2
What would you do if they gave you the choice to do whatever you wanted to do.

any good code red stories? :]

mine was kinda stupid. i was a semi-drill semi-not-drill. well it was supposed to be a drill, and on that same day, some dude threatened the school and crap.

so i was in my computer class, going on ug and myspace and whatnot (i know the schools password ) and then all of a sudden. "CODE RED. THIS IS NOT A DRILL" so my computer teacher starts panicing, and starts wrapping the door handle with computer cables. like wth? how does that stop the intruder from coming in. THE HANDLE, not blocking anything at all... so later, the policeman knocks on the door and comes in to check on us, and my teacher freaks out and punches him and runs.

the class lol'ed so hard xD
Last edited by DannyRL at Dec 4, 2008,
Well if it was real, I hope I'd be in a science classroom to make different explosives. Make a molotov cocktail or too, maybe some mustard gas.
Last edited by kiwi68 at Dec 4, 2008,
I'd probably climb out the window.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by kiwi68
Well if it was real, I hope I'd be in a science classroom to make different explosives. Make a molitoff cocktail or too, maybe some mustard gas.

Molotov is how you spell it.

Rape ....duh
then rick roll everyone in the school....naked
go home.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
I'd lock the doors and stay exactly where I am. If I had to, I'd fight back. I'm gonna try and save my life, but if it comes to it, I'd try to help out others.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I'd lock the doors and stay exactly where I am. If I had to, I'd fight back. I'm gonna try and save my life, but if it comes to it, I'd try to help out others.

haha, you are just great
Have Heart

xXx STRAIGHT EDGE xXx

//Are you as think as i drunk you are?//

Quote by DrPants PhD

-Some pregnant teacher threw up on my sister, lawl.
OWNED
Quote by caskettheclown
Molotov is how you spell it.

Rape ....duh
then rick roll everyone in the school....naked

Ooo, fixed.
Um, do the exact opposite of what my school says to do which is sit in the room. I'd throw a chair through the window and run like hell.
Quote by The_Paranoia
Um, do the exact opposite of what my school says to do which is sit in the room. I'd throw a chair through the window and run like hell.

Exactly, I'm getting the hell outta there, now waiting for some nutjob to kill me.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
we've had three of those at my school. One was because some dude uttered death threats at a teacher with a knife. The other two were drills. It was really dumb too because for one of them our SS teacher, who is a complete ass (and didn't know it was just a drill), told us that instead of getting out of sight like we were told by the school board, he got pissy at us and told us to sit in our seats and continue as normal. HE sent the three kids that disobeyed to wait in the hallway. IN THE HALLWAY. WHERE THE SUPPOSED THREAT WAS. **** he is dumb...
well really I would just be going crazy! I would like start a f***in mosh pit
Have Heart

xXx STRAIGHT EDGE xXx

//Are you as think as i drunk you are?//

Quote by DrPants PhD

-Some pregnant teacher threw up on my sister, lawl.
OWNED
I'd realise that must people would panic and probably get themselves killed in the stampede and just hide somewhere.
Quote by pinkhaze29
I'd go home...
**** school...

I would stare at your avatar.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
I'd rape every hot girl in school. There's this one girl where I just want to **** her HARD and make her scream as loud as she can, and we'll be in the soundproof room in the music room and I'll just say "You're gonna have to scream louder than that, the people outside can't hear you!".

EDIT: Just read all the posts. I'm not sure what a Code Red or if my post is relevant to this thread.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Last edited by LazyLatinoRocke at Dec 4, 2008,
We had a Code Black(Weather disaster) at Walmart when I was working once, and they called it over the loudspeaker so everyone would get to somewhere safe. Problem was, I worked outside and couldn't hear the loud speaker.

....Good day, it was.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I'd leave.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
I would strip and paint myself like a tiger and prowl the halls. The intruder would either shoot me or would **** bricks. Either way, I'd get to crawl on the floor naked covered with orange paint.
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
We had a code red earlier this year, and they locked us in the room. And while sitting in the corner of the room with the lights off, I said, "If there is a murderer in this school, why the fuck are we locked in the school?"

I would fuck bitches. I'd say, "We're dying, lets do it, in teh butt."
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
I'd rape every hot girl in school. There's this one girl where I just want to **** her HARD and make her scream as loud as she can, and we'll be in the soundproof room in the music room and I'll just say "You're gonna have to scream louder than that, the people outside can't hear you!".

EDIT: Just read all the posts. I'm not sure what a Code Red or if my post is relevant to this thread.

How are you gonna get her into the soundproof room? :]
and a code red is when an armed person comes onto campus (e.g. the columbine, virgina tech, etc)
We had a bomb threat once in high school.

We sat in class while they brought in the dogs.
You're*
Yeah the chick principal at my old school had a Code Red in her pants and we got the day off while she went and got new underwear and Extraflo tampons.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Yeah the chick principal at my old school had a Code Red in her pants and we got the day off while she went and got new underwear and Extraflo tampons.

goddammit
Dream Theater = "The auditory equivalent of masturbating into a cup and then smelling it."
Quote by TooFast
We had a Code Black(Weather disaster) at Walmart when I was working once, and they called it over the loudspeaker so everyone would get to somewhere safe. Problem was, I worked outside and couldn't hear the loud speaker.

....Good day, it was.

its the worst color.
Quote by ItsPuddingTime
goddammit

You're the first Decemberen I've seen EVER! Except Doppelgängar.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Page 1 of 2