Hello! Im 19 and i play guitar...
I live in Hartville, Ohio (right in between Canton and Akron)
I am looking for either people to jam with, or maybe an online band to play with, cuz that sounds fun....i am looking to meet people that play guitar like i do...none of my friends do .....It doesnt matter what we play, my music interests vary, i love metal but if the music is good ill listen to it.....basically anything

PM me if anyone is interested

Let the wind carry you home, Blackbird fly away, May you never be broken again

NOW YOUR NIGHTMARE COMES TO LIFE
i live in lancaster

what kind of metal? if its metallica or iron maiden type stuff i'll be able to take it, but anything heavier than that is too much for me. i hate it. im not bashing it, so no one flame me, im just sayin I dont like it

i dont have transportation anywhere though, but an online band sounds fun. i tried to start one a while ago when my band wasnt doin ****, but then that fell through cause i thought we finally got organized to start practicing and **** again, but we didnt.
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
it honestly doesnt matter to me.... i like anything....im not an amazing guitarist but we could try the online band thing

if ur interested or anybody else is interested, either pm me or u can IM me at thewheelman222 on AIM, or email me at thewheelman1001@yahoo.com

Im down with you guys i am just north of columbus and id be down for the online thing.
"Did Stephen prosper in his time?"
Quote by A Grateful Dude
Im down with you guys i am just north of columbus and id be down for the online thing.

what do u play?
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
I live in Dayton, and would probably do online band, unless it turned out really good sounding. Then, I'd probably go to you for jam sessions or such. If interested, you can email me. reece410@live.com Or just PM me here on UG.
Quote by Thewheelman1001
Hello! Im 19 and i play guitar...
I live in Hartville, Ohio (right in between Canton and Akron)
I am looking for either people to jam with, or maybe an online band to play with, cuz that sounds fun....i am looking to meet people that play guitar like i do...none of my friends do .....It doesnt matter what we play, my music interests vary, i love metal but if the music is good ill listen to it.....basically anything

PM me if anyone is interested

I live in akron in the summer. Maybe we could jam sometime. As you can tell by my name and my fav bands, I'm down for some metal. My best friend is a pretty solid keyboard player too. He goes to Akron U.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Last edited by Necrophagist777 at Dec 6, 2008,
I live in columbus, I play guitar...and i'm looking to find other people that like coheed and cambria....but its really hard lol.
This thread makes me wish I was actually a good player. I'm stuck in Zanesville where ther is absolutely no sign of a skilled player.
I play guitar. About 8 years experience now. I live in Dayton, but would be willing to drive pretty far if anyone's interested in jamming online or in a bar or something like that. Just PM me for my E-Mail.
hey man....its not too fun here in hartville.....the only decent player is the person who USED to live right across the street from me....

hey like i said....if anybody is interested, email me or instant message me so we can discuss.....i just finished my last final so im done until january 13 so i have a pretty big break.....ill be here

Quote by ComradeIronMan
This thread makes me wish I was actually a good player. I'm stuck in Zanesville where ther is absolutely no sign of a skilled player.

dude, i live in cambridge, just a 30 minutes south of zanesville. there are lots of great players, you just have to look for them.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.