Looks like it's a blues track...I'd just try minor pentatonic in a bunch of keys until you find the correct one. You'll hear it.
Quote by TGautier13
Because e-cred on a sub-par 4Chan knockoff forum is what everyone strives to achieve.
We believe - so we're misled
We assume - so we're played
We confide - so we're deceived
We trust - so we're betrayed
Quote by ramm_ty
Looks like it's a blues track...I'd just try minor pentatonic in a bunch of keys until you find the correct one. You'll hear it.

I know, I can't figure out which one. My guess was E
this is a post. there are many like it but this one is mine

=======================

Taylor Big Baby
Agile 3100 CSB
Peavey classic 30/112
Okko Dominator, Big muff pi, cs3, dd3, ch1, ts9, ad9, classic wah
I'd try and help but I don't have any speakers right now
Quote by TGautier13
Because e-cred on a sub-par 4Chan knockoff forum is what everyone strives to achieve.
We believe - so we're misled
We assume - so we're played
We confide - so we're deceived
We trust - so we're betrayed
Quote by Johnljones7443
Your link is dead.

its not for me

=======================

Taylor Big Baby
Agile 3100 CSB
Peavey classic 30/112
I just downloaded it and played with it, and used F#.

Then again, I'm kinda a theory noob, so I may be wrong, but I'm fairly positive that it's in F#.
It's E major. The verse part goes E - Emaj7 - C#m - A, and resolves back to E. The chorus starts on B, and I didn't really listen for anything else in there, but that's your progression right there. E major pentatonic works great over this, and so does just your E major scale. Nice track, by the way
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
Quote by Page&HammettFan
It's E major. The verse part goes E - Emaj7 - C#m - A, and resolves back to E. The chorus starts on B, and I didn't really listen for anything else in there, but that's your progression right there. E major pentatonic works great over this, and so does just your E major scale. Nice track, by the way

thanks man! I love this track. E minor 4th position sounds beautiful over this. Though it doesn't follow this normal blues progression right (12 bar?)

=======================

Taylor Big Baby
Agile 3100 CSB
Peavey classic 30/112
No. It's not a normal blues progression, by any means. I can't really imagine E minor sounding good on this, either. Are you sure you're playing Em and not E major?
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)