My amp all of the sudden is sounding weak and somewhat distorted while on the clean channel and funky when overdriven.

Its a Peavey Bandit 112 and all i have hooked up is my Boss ME-50. Guitar-> ME-50 -> Amp.

Settings are all the same... Cords seem tight, guitar knobs checked, everything is correctly plugged in...

I have no idea whats wrong and its starting to piss me off. Please help if you can
I'm Tyler
Have you tried it without the Pedal? Try without or different guitar. If those dont change anything The speaked might have blown.
its prob the battery in the pedal. Get the AC adapter if you don't have it already
Quote by ShredGod George
the battery might be dying in the ME-50

That was my first thought but i us an AC Adaptor.

and trying without the pedal now
I'm Tyler
Ah F me...

The volume on the pedal was cranked and the amp volume was down, like before the sound kicks in if you know what I'm saying. Fixed and now i feel like a moron...

but thanks a lot for helping
I'm Tyler
It happens. I've plugged in a pedal backwards once and wondered why it didn't work when I turned it on
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Quote by DSOTM80
It happens. I've plugged in a pedal backwards once and wondered why it didn't work when I turned it on

I think we've all done that one. I remember setting up for a gig and wondering why I couldn't get any sound...my TS9 was plugged the wrong way around >.<
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay