how do i striaghten it...im broke so i cant take it in and get it fix'd. I have some serious SERios string buzzing going on. and some notes wont even sound. so what can i do UG?

Its a low end Jackson RR model.
tighten the truss rod.
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
just cause you got buzzing doesn't mean its a truss rod issue, its likely the saddles. Pics of the neck!!
Quote by metalwarrior40
tighten the truss rod.

I dont know how...i realize that i should know this having had 7 years of playng under my belt, but i dont. so please if you could help and be more specific it would be greatly appreciated.
Quote by guitarcam123
just cause you got buzzing doesn't mean its a truss rod issue, its likely the saddles. Pics of the neck!!

the other guitar player in my band and my singer both say its the rod but didn't go into detail on to how to tighten it.
^ Don't.

First, make sure it's actually a truss rod problem.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
http://www.projectguitar.com/tut/trussadjust.htm

http://www.athensmusician.net/archive/2001-05-01_geneimbody1.shtml

please note: im only saying tighten the truss rod becuase you said your neck wasnt straight, and im assuming its bowed beyond what it should be, but yes check the saddles first
Just call me Bobby
Quote by mikeyElite

Quote by Invader Jim
it might not be the rod...i just changed the strings? could this be it? i did not adjust the action.
did you go to heavier gauge strings?
Just call me Bobby
Quote by mikeyElite

Quote by Invader Jim
Kind of... yea and no, but that much reduction in string tension might cause your neck to bow upwards.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
It may not be the truss rod. Many low end guitar have uneven frets. Going from .10 to .9 shouldnt make it unplayable.