so for gym we get to play dodge ball, and i get really into it, because dodge ball its possibly the funnest we ever get to do, mainly because im a F**king beast at it and no one can hit me

so about 4 minutes into the game i went fell backwards to dodge a ball, landed completely wrong and completely ****ed up my foot sending me into a spiraling world of pain and angry. alittle something like

so i had to get dragged to the nurses office, put inna wheelchair, and it took me about a good 2 3 hours before i got to the emergency room. they gave me 2 shots of novacaine in my toe and 2 shots of this stuff called lighticane[spell?]. after about 10 minutes they came in, and started poking my toe seeing if it was numb, and i figured it wouldnt hurt popping my toe back together, but i was wrong, and it still hurts.

now i gotta miss gym for the two weeks were doing dodge ball.
other then that they put me on some pain med called oxicodon[?] and now the pain is starting to come back and theres a good chance i ****ed up the ligaments or even the growth plate in my toe.

cheer me up guys

btw, heres what the xray sorta looked like

Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

Dodgeball is awesome! ...post that in a Blog maybe?
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Oxicodon? I'm surprised you were able to actually start a thread.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Ooh, dude, that's not good.

Have a Gary Larson cartoon:

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Oxicodon? I'm surprised you were able to actually start a thread.

me too. it barely had any affect on me actually.
Quote by HeretiK538

Have my children.

Your grasp of the English language is amazing, TS. Also, that sucks. The toe thing, I mean. I think you need a hug.

Also, thanks for labeling the diagram; I never would have figured out what it was.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
*puke sounds*
i had a friend do that with all his toes doing extreme downhill mountain biking in whistler...... dont ask how just look and scream. it was disgusting as ****.
i'm sad for you ...i never liked dodgeball

but get better man
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

Quote by Shard Prime
Your grasp of the English language is amazing, TS. Also, that sucks. The toe thing, I mean. I think you need a hug.

Also, thanks for labeling the diagram; I never would have figured out what it was.

i was confused enough when i took my sock off and saw my toe.

and yes. my english is superb
Quote by HeretiK538

Have my children.

He's on Oxicodon and Lidocane, leave his grammar alone :P

That's partially awesome because you have a sweet story to tell with some hilarious diagrams, but still sucks. Sucks bawls.
Quote by mastaphoo
Lidocane

thats what it was called.....
Quote by HeretiK538

Have my children.

Quote by convictionless
*puke sounds*
i had a friend do that with all his toes doing extreme downhill mountain biking in whistler...... dont ask how just look and scream. it was disgusting as ****.

i threw a couple times actually looking at it
Quote by HeretiK538

Have my children.

Quote by MeltingWaxFace
lol nice charts

Edit - eat some of that oxycodon if you want to cheer up lol

12 pills of em

but im only supposed to take one a day, and it wears off about 6 hours in
Quote by HeretiK538

Have my children.