To my knowledge, you have to have an iTunes account if you want it to automatically do it for you, otherwise you're stuck dragging and dropping off of google for each album. Just make an account.
right click on the song and click "get album artwork" you can also hit select all first then do it.

EDIT: Oh you need an account to do this? lol, I never use my itunes account i didnt know i was logged in or anything.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
They make 3rd party programs that do this. I don't know any off hand, but you can google search.
i spent forever putting on artwork you can do it automatically!!!
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

to do it easy, open iTunes, then press ALT+F4
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by Survivalism
FAIL.

So get an iTunes account. Problem solved.

How exactly is that a fail?
Quote by KwikKopy
How exactly is that a fail?

Because literally the first thing he said was "I don't have an Itunes account." It was an entirely inappropriate use of LMGTFY.

Quote by Time Seller

You know you can just use a free AOL e-mail address for iTunes, right?

Edit: Oh, well, nevermind, that method is way cooler.
You're*
Last edited by Survivalism at Dec 4, 2008,
Quote by Survivalism
Because literally the first thing he said was "I don't have an Itunes account." It was an entirely inappropriate use of LMGTFY.

The google results were chock full of non-iTunes account solutions.
Quote by Time Seller
Anyone know how to add album names though? I have a few missing, it's a bit of a bitch to go in and add each one manually.

Do you use Mac or PC?
Quote by Time Seller
Anyone know how to add album names though? I have a few missing, it's a bit of a bitch to go in and add each one manually.

you can try fixtunes, just google it.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
I had to manually add a lot of album art for albums I tunes didn't have.

Google your album, right click and copy the image.
In Itunes, select all the songs in the album > Right Click> Get Info, Right click artwork, Paste
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a