Okay, i just got a cry baby wah and when i hooked it up and turned it on there was no wah, just clean guitar sound. When i turn it off theres no sound at all. what gives?
Quote by farcry
the first time I've ever been sigged, and it had to be about a butthole. My dad would be proud.
Quote by Kevin Saale
Check the battery.

But it was a brand new battery but ill try it.
Quote by farcry
the first time I've ever been sigged, and it had to be about a butthole. My dad would be proud.
yea, it's a dead battery
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
well i checked the battery and changed it and its still the same thing.
Quote by farcry
did you put the cables in the right input and out put? And the switch on the crybaby should click when you turn it on.
^yeah. everythings plugged in right and it makes a click when i turn it off and on.
Quote by farcry
if the cable idea above doesnt work, return it or ask sombody who has experience with one to see if your doing it wrong. when i first got mine i wsnt sure how it worked either lol its alot different than the few pedals ive used before. so yeah. best of luck to ya
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
well i bought it online so should i just take it into a music store?
Quote by farcry
yes
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...