Wayne Rooney looks like he is in his mid 40s when he is actually...you know what i don't really care

Gibson Les Paul Traditional Satin
Fender 72' Thinline Telecaster
Fender Am Telecaster
Bad Cat HotCat 30R

Korg Pitchblack
Xotic BB Preamp
TC Flashback X4
Strymon Timeline
EHX POG 2
JHS Double Barrel
Some girl who looked at least 19 -20 came in the optometrist's office I work at by herself (she was pregnant w/ twins btw I kind of assumed she was older) for an eye appointment. I gave her the paperwork to fill out, then when she gave it back, it turns out she was 16. I had to turn her away because she was a minor and didn't have a parent with her. I felt a bit bad about it afterwards, I should have checked her date of birth beforehand.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
My brother was in for quite the surprise when he saw what Pantera REALLY looked like; he had no idea until he saw me watching the "Cemetery Gates" video. He figured they were a lot older then they were during the Cowboys from Hell era.
Hold the Heathen hammer high!
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I thought the Earth was only 5000 years old......I was wrong.

Fixed
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
I thought this chick was like 15-16, and i started bugging my really nerdy "friend" with no social skills to ask her out. He didnt want to, so someone else did for him. Turns out she was 11
gwen stephani. i just figured she was in her 40s, but apparently shes not.
Quote by schecter_guy
i though jared allen from the minnesota vikings was in his 30s but he's only 26.

ha ha i did too. he's one of the best defensive ends in the leauge and he has plenty of good years left.

anyways, i thought johnny depp was in his thirties, hes 45!
Apparently Gackt is 468 years old, according to japanese wikipedia
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by yoshixxx7
Apparently Gackt is 468 years old, according to japanese wikipedia

Lol, Gackt is everlasting.

I thought the Rolling Stones members were all in their 60s, but I'm pretty sure Mick Jagger might be the Highlander.
When I saw Seth Rogen in the 40 year old virgin, I thought he was like 35, at the time he was 22 lol.

Also I had no idea Anthony Kiedis was nearly 50, I was thinking mid-late 30's for a while
My Gear:

Schecter Gryphon Ruby Red

Dunlop Original Crybaby
Jekyll and Hyde Ultimate Overdrive

Laney LC50
Vox AD15VT Valvetronix

My Youtube Channel, check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SSnake77
Quote by JC13
The girl from Juno.. She has a bunch of lovers around these forums, but I don't remember her name. Something Page. I thought she was too young to be playing the part of a highschool student.

Turns out she's in her 20s.

Yeah same here.
Then I saw her in an older movie and she looked exactly the same.
I was confused for a second.
Barack Obama, thought he was a lot younger than late 40s.
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
I always thought Sammy Hagar would have been in his early 40s but apparently he's 61 or something close to that.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.