I've been looking for some sort of white faux leather sheet to refinish my amp with. I've looked on eBay, Google, etc, but haven't had any luck so far. Can someone help me out?
Your local fabric store should have what you are looking for. I use to do a lot of speakerboxes for cars and woiuld shop fabric stores often looking for new ideas
Gear;
Ibanez AF75
Takamine EG550
Digitech gnx3
Peavey Classic 50
Quote by Øttər
Why don't you let me google that for you?

First response, white vinyl faux leather.

Yea too bad I don't live in England, then the first response'd be great. I told you, I googled it, there was no need to be a smart arse. It certainly didn't help me and I'm sure it didn't impress anyone.

Quote by guitarcam123
do you mean tolex?

I just looked that up what that was and it may just be exactly what I'm looking for I'll try a couple of searches with that key word, I kept of getting "white vinyl record" and the like when I looked on eBay and stuff. Thanks

Quote by telemonster
Your local fabric store should have what you are looking for. I use to do a lot of speakerboxes for cars and woiuld shop fabric stores often looking for new ideas

Thanks for that. It'd be much better to buy it from a store than from online IMO because I'd be able to see what it feels like, make sure I get the right measurements, etc. Again, thanks a lot
Google still would have answered this question faster than a forum.

No worries, so long as you get what you need.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Quote by Øttər
Google still would have answered this question faster than a forum.

No worries, so long as you get what you need.

Now that I know what the material I'm looking for is actually called (ie tolex), I'm finding plenty of results. So yea I got what I need