Page 1 of 4
for some reason my girlfriend wont eat anything. she drinks water and soda all the time but she is never hungry and im afraid its some sort of eating disorder and shes not anorexic cause she doesnt think shes fat and shes not shes at her perfect weight. she'll go three days without eating then eat like one meal and not have to eat for the next three days and for some reason never gets hungry. does anyone know anything about this or have experiance?????
sounds like some eating disorder.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
She's either eating when you aren't looking, or is seriously ill.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
you need to get help, tell a parent, tell a doctor, tell someone asap!

thats not good!
Vala: 1987 Stratocaster Plus
Dargie: MM Stingray 5 HS Dargie Delight 1 of 15
Buttercream (for now): Stingray 4 HH ltd. 2005 Buttercream
Rose: Bongo 5 HH Fretless Candy Apple Red

Dargie Delight Aholic of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
That is kinda how I've become. Does she like do much?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Have you even thought of addressing the issue with her before coming to the internet?
last.fm[/url}
Maybe she's embarrassed of eating in front of you?
My girlfriend was like that at first. Now she eats like a pig

How old are you? Tell on her.
Quote by KwikKopy
Girls need to be told when to eat.

I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
HAY /b/ WHAT SHOULD I DO TODAY?

KILL YOURSELF
Quote by strq010
this guy, Nihil, is currently my hero.

Quote by clincher09
Why is Jesus a dinosaur?
^the embarrassed theory is plausable.

Def. talk to her about it. If she hides it or denys it, tell some one.
If you laugh at this I get to have sex with you.
Click here to see the most beautiful guitar imaginable.
Quote by Jeltz
Sukman_Jr: Going on a trip to Finmark in Norway is a bad idea aswell! Beware of Nazi-zombies!
Eating disorders are VERY SERIOUS and do permanent damage to one's body (at best). Please, tell someone about this. She may get very angry, but it's your responsibility to try and get her help. There may never be a be-all end-all cure, but the sooner it's diagnosed and proper treatment sought, the better off she'll be.

And remember, if she is sick, she'll deny it to the bitter end. She WILL NOT believe it's a problem, or maybe, that's it's only HER problem and you should stay out.
DON'T DO THAT

But also remember, you cannot force her to do anything (I've tried and I promise you it will only lead down a very bad road)

Good luck my friend
You sure she's not some kind of reptile?
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

give her a cockmeat sandwich
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
She doesn't eat in front of you. Doesn't mean she's anorexic or has a disorder, it means she doesn't want you to think she's a hog.
Make nasty comments about overly skinny girls, and how they're gross, and you wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole.
Maybe she'll get the hint.

But honestly, she has to eat at some point. Maybe its just not when you're around.
Like I said, my girlfriend was embarrassed as hell to chew ANYTHING in front of me for a good two months. So... Yeah. Girls are like that sometimes.
Take her out to a restaurant. Or get stoned with her and order some pizza. If she doesn't eat then, she is not human.
by the way i have adressed the issue with her but she wont listen and she doesnt eat behind my back i live with her and we're engaged
some girls dont like to eat infront of guys
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
anorexia can also come from just trying to look young. either that, or she's hiding something for you.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by Reckd
by the way i have adressed the issue with her but she wont listen and she doesnt eat behind my back i live with her and we're engaged

Here are your choices.

1) Call Tyra Banks, Oprah, or Dr. Phil for an intervention.
2) Talk to her family and set up your own intervention.
3) Fight fire with fire and try to make her think you're exhibiting your own unhealthy behavior (alcoholism, etc).
4) Rent movies on the subject, order her favorite food, get pictures of disgusting skinny chicks, and HINT like a mother fucker.
5) Cry like a little bitch and tell her you're worried.

Or all of the above, you know?

How is she still alive? wtf Am I the only person who is curious about this? have you ever seen her eat?
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Force feed her.

in all seriousnes, what you described is anorexia. At least looks like it. Take her to a doctor, and if he cant find anything physicaly wrong with her, get her to a shrink or something.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Quote by gorkyporky
Force feed her.

in all seriousnes, what you described is anorexia. At least looks like it. Take her to a doctor, and if he cant find anything physicaly wrong with her, get her to a shrink or something.

Do you know what anorexia is?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
well, how much soda is she drinking? It has loads of calories in it, and if you drink really much of them, it can cut your appetite.
I once had a weak were I drunk something like 5-6 litres of soda a day (mixed with alcohol, but doesn't change much) and I only ate some lettuce once a day, and I wasn't even hungry.

and that's really unhealty :P
Quote by funkynasoo
i think the TS sounds like a feeder and wants a fat girlfriend

Maybe TS just wants a little more Cushin' for the Pushin' if you catch my drift.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
maybe she eats when you're not there? Unless you also follow her to the toilette when she takes a ****, I assume you aren't around her every second of the day
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Page 1 of 4