Why is it that every Laguna guitar on MF is reviewed with 100% glowing stars? Isn't the same company that owns MF/GC also produce and manufacture Laguna?
Quote by vintage x metal
My toilet has seen some scenes that one would describe as 'deathcore'
uhh, maybe someone was being a dick and made those false reviews to trick people into getting a ghey guitar or they did them for the lulz?

i've seen people do that for the hello kitty strat and other guitars
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
Yes, Guitar Center owns Musicians Friend, Laguna Guitars, and Ocean Basses, but they don't have those kind of reviews just because they own them.
Those are entry level guitars, and at entry level nearly anything that sounds remotely similar to *Insert favorite artist here* MUST mean it is super duper awesome and all that, so the people write rave reviews like it's the second coming because they don't know any better.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
i own a Laguna LE222 and the sound is amazing for its prize...it costs $300 but sounds likes a $600 guitar...plus the neck is really smooth and its made of good wood...the best thing about it tho is that its best for tremolo picking and dive bombs...cause its sooo hard to get it to go out of tune...it also has the new string locking system....i would definately recommend any guitar player to buy this guitar...its really unpopular cause its not a popular brand name
Oh, come on guys, don't diss Laguna till you try them. They're fantastic guitars for the price and are unfairly being compared to the fail that is Line 6.
Quote by bigredbeast
how much is 15,000 PHP? I didn't know they played guitar in the Phillipines. I thought they played ukelele or something.

Because, of course, we're too far away from places with guitars and all that stuff so we play ukelele...
Quote by foofla
i own a Laguna LE222 and the sound is amazing for its prize...it costs $300 but sounds likes a $600 guitar...plus the neck is really smooth and its made of good wood...the best thing about it tho is that its best for tremolo picking and dive bombs...cause its sooo hard to get it to go out of tune...it also has the new string locking system....i would definately recommend any guitar player to buy this guitar...its really unpopular cause its not a popular brand name

I can't tell if this is truth or all a sick joke...
I've played a laguna before, and they actually shred for the price. They're really comfortable guitars to play, and the tone is decent for the cost, too.

But oh my god, they are heavy as fuck.