ok guys i have been learning the guitar for bout year and a half now. Currently i have a epiphone 100 les paul one. its ok but i am looking for an upgrade. Now on the guitar center website they got 2 epiphone les paul standard but different prize. Can u tell me the difference between these 2.

heres the link

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Epiphone-Les-Paul-Standard-Left-Handed-Electric-Guitar-518490-i1150052.gc

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Epiphone-Les-Paul-Standard-Left-Handed-Electric-Guitar-100128396-i1149997.gc

i played the 2nd one in the store. and its sounds very nice and feels good in my hand. But can you calrify the difference among these 2 models. Is it the paint and finish on the 2nd guitar that makes it more expensive?

Thx in advance and quick answer is good as i am thinking bout buying tomorrow.
Where Life had no value, death sometimes had its price. That is why bounty killers Showed up.
i'm guessing the finish is making the price different. usually a burst guitar will be more than a black one, but not always.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
yeah, the finish makes the price so different
but what do you play and what are you looking for?
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Last edited by cukd7x-a2- at Dec 5, 2008,
i play little bit of all from metallica to boston you know. But mostly classic rock. Some blues and metal. I was looking at that jackson too but i used les paul before so kinda used to the fat neck. But i have never played anyother guitar so i dont know much bout thin necks. Also the pickups on those epiphones looked very hot. Note sustains too. I was actually able to hold a bend for a long time.
Where Life had no value, death sometimes had its price. That is why bounty killers Showed up.
also i am open to suggestions. I read good reviews bout the jackson too but i never played one so lemme ask you this is Jackson strictly a metal guitar?