Is there any difference between the two?

I ask because it seems guitarcenter.com only has the gold plated II one in stock at the moment, and I don't think gold would go with my black P very well.
II's for strings-through bridge basses with 5 screws, and the III's for strings-through-body basses with 3 screws.

Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
2 is toploading, 3 is top loading OR thru body
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by Pikka Bird
^That. Except the II is not for string-through.

String through bridge aka top loader.

Never doubt the Fitz.
Quote by Captain Insano
String through bridge aka top loader.

Never doubt the Fitz.

always doubt thefitz. if you don't, one day he'll come in here proclaiming himself the queen of daytime television theme music and no one will question him
Quote by bassmanjoe08

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Last edited by skater dan0 at Dec 5, 2008,