i like regulation sizes as well.

mmm, i'll have to play once i finish my finals
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
I played in 9th grade gym. It was insanely fun, but I haven't played since then.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
im tooo fat to play

or tooo skinny to survive.... cant remember which
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
They just call it Ultimate to make a lame "sport" sound somewhat fun.

That being said, it's kind of enjoyable.
The only people I know who play Ultimate also play Gamecube, listen to Jack Johnson, and drink Natty Ice,, brahhh.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Go for some high end models, they are like 30$ but are sooooo awsome. We dont actualy play ultimat fisbie, but just tossi it around, and if you throw it corectly its the most stable thing i have ever seen in the air. Serously, the cheap ones topple over, or at least start turning after a while, while mine can fly like 50m completely straight.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Quote by element4433
I played in 9th grade gym. It was insanely fun, but I haven't played since then.

+1 more or less. Tried once, three frisbees were destroyed.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I used to play this when I was 13/4, then we had to play it for games in 6th form, and I've always loved it!

I wish there was somewhere to play round here
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
I played like two years ago. it kicked ass. I forget where i got my disc, but some local store, just make sure it's rated for ultimate and not a ****ty one. The heavier, the better imo.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Ultimate Is The ****!!!! I Do Ultimate And Disc Golf At My School. I Would Just Go Wit The Regulation Size
Yes. I play firsts for Too Many Pies, the Newcastle university team. Last weekend we finished 8th at Indoor Nationals .

With regards discs, get a 175g UPA approved one - the first link there is a discraft ultrastar which is (y)
elliott doesnt play sports.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Get thos like ring things, they are awesome frisbees.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Get the first one, if you're playing ultimate you should be using a 175g regulation sized disc, anything else and you'll get used to using a disc that no one else uses for ultimate, which makes playing games with other people hard.

That said, ultimate is badass.
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSS
It's a fun game but I don't understand the hype behind it. It seems like it's become more of just a 'cool' game to play or something. At least that's the way it is around my town
I only played it in school when there was nothing else to do, or because some hot chicks were playing it.

It's really a sissy sport, I guess you're thin or something :p
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Where are you playing TS? If you locale is windy (your on a beach, in a hilly area or have freaquent inclimant weather) I would recomend get a heavier frisbee. 190-200 grams.

Otherwise a regulation one should be fine.

And it's not a sissy sport. I've seen people get seriously injuried from playing. Missing teeth, broken noses and the worst one was a broken knee cap.

An actual game is fast and very physical.
Last edited by Captain Insano at Dec 5, 2008,
You should have a standard 175 and a heavyweight for windy days. I think it's a lot of fun, better than running on a treadmill for an hour. It's a hell of a lot more fun when the people you play with are good, it sucked in gym class because nobody can throw
We did in P. E. in school for like 2 months before.

Ultimate Frisbee = Win.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Meh not so much of a sissy sport, it's a way for friends to get together where even the less athletic (like me) can contribute if they can get their throws down. However, the more athletic also get to shine.
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSS