Random question

Would you rather have a little bum on your forehead or two little legs coming out of your chin?
Two legs coming out of your chin would be fucking AWESOME.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Uh, well let's think: Worst case scenario with a butt on my head means poop being near my mouth and my farts getting to my nose more quickly. With two legs on my chin the worst I get is an alternative way to travel. Which do you think I would pick?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
legs on my chin.... would be the ultimate beard
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"
I saw the title and thought it would be one of those boobs or butt threads that come up every now and then. But I'd want the legs on my chin.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
I personally think the legs would be cool coz then you can put cool little shoes on the feet but the bum would be a fun coz if you were talking to someone you didnt like you could just **** all over them
Quote by happytimeharry
drug thread

I'd take the chin legs. I'd be dancing all the freakin' time!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by terrencemaddox
Uh, well let's think: Worst case scenario with a butt on my head means poop being near my mouth and my farts getting to my nose more quickly. With two legs on my chin the worst I get is an alternative way to travel. Which do you think I would pick?

yeah... methinks worst case scenario is when a kinky gay guy takes a fancy for your forehead...
Quote by ShivaSteampunk
yeah... methinks worst case scenario is when a kinky gay guy takes a fancy for your forehead...

Yeah, I don't agree. It could be that way for you if you really just hate the idea of a gay man desiring that, but I personally wouldn't care if they wanted it. I could simply feel blessed that ANYONE could be attracted to a man with a butt on his head, politely decline and then go about my business.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
I want balls on my chin like Butters did.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
tough question. I like bums and legs

wait, nvm, I'd have legs on my chin.
Wtf kind of title is this TS?
Last edited by pak1351 at Dec 5, 2008,
Chin legs FTW
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
seriously chin legs would be awesome. i want mine now!
.|......|....|
=--
.............|

an unsaturated fattylolcid.

If anyone gets the joke, five points to you.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

If anyone gets the joke, five points to you.

i know its charlie chaplin, thats about all.

oh and i thought this would be about do you rather prefer a good set of legs or a mad butt
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!
i would want legs on my chin. then if youre making out with someone you dont like you could kick them in the windpipe.

its a good way to break up with someone who doesnt enjoy being kicked in the windpipe.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Caramello Ruell
i know its charlie chaplin, thats about all.

oh and i thought this would be about do you rather prefer a good set of legs or a mad butt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoKbDNY0Zwg
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
2 legs out of my chin.

That way, if I look all the way up and then stand on my head, I will still be able to walk.
XIAOXI
Quote by terrencemaddox

Such logic.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

oh yeah i know thaaaat just didn't think of it

Can i have some points please?
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!
Quote by terrencemaddox

███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
...it might just be my dirty mind, but am i the only one who thinks "two legs coming out of your chin" sounds kinda, like, kinky?

i guess it depends on which way the legs are facing..
Quote by Steena<3Vanadiu
Random question

Would you rather have a little bum on your forehead or two little legs coming out of your chin?

That question is ****ing awesome, the way you phrased it "a little bum on your forehead" lol, awesome.

Anyway, i would go for legs, that way if i get in a fight i can headbutt and kick someone at the same time.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by Steena<3Vanadiu
Random question

HAHAHAHA
That is by far one of the greatest questions I have ever heard.
And to answer definatly the legs. Any time you hug someone you could kick them in the throat. haha

Quote by brookiemonstarr
...it might just be my dirty mind, but am i the only one who thinks "two legs coming out of your chin" sounds kinda, like, kinky?

How the fuck is that kinky?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I would have preferred not to waste my time reading this threads.

If you need a reason: no vs. threads. Especially not ones with silly options.
This is not a pipe